Vote Early/Vote Often

1) I never said they were... the point is.... people have to have ID's to do a lot of things in this country. Pretending that it is such a huge inconvenience to get an ID for voting purposes is simply NONSENSE.

Voting should have as few inconveniences as possible and any inconveniences should be absolutely necessary. I don't give a damn if flying is inconvenient.

2) All of those commercial transactions ask for ID to help avoid what? FRAUD (with the exception of airlines where it is done to make sure u not a terrerist)

Even assuming that you are correct that these commercial transactions require ID to avoid FRAUD, that's because fraud is a real problem that requires some sort of remedial measure. Voter impersonation is not a real problem.

let's see...the ID's would be free to those who cannot afford the $30 ID fee...it would take very little time to obtain an ID. and 99% or more people already have ID's. the interest in assuring less voter fraud far outweighs the extremely minor inconvenience of obtaining an ID. good grief....what are dems so worried about?

Voting should have as few inconveniences as possible and any inconveniences should be absolutely necessary. I don't give a damn if flying is inconvenient.

I don't give a damn if voting is inconvenient!!! NOT A SINGLE DAMN!!! Fucking idiot.

Hell if you want to make voting so convenient, lets all just call it in. That way we don't have to stand in line or drive anywhere. That would be REALLY convenient.... and voting is all about how convenient we can make it.

Idiot.

Even assuming that you are correct that these commercial transactions require ID to avoid FRAUD, that's because fraud is a real problem that requires some sort of remedial measure. Voter impersonation is not a real problem.

Assuming?

1) For check cashing/writing.... there is no assumption... that is why it is done
2) For drinking, it is to avoid fraudently stating an incorrect age.... there is no assumption
3) Boarding a plane is to make sure we are who we say we are.... SAME THING being asked of those who VOTE.

Idiot.

I don't give a damn if voting is inconvenient!!! NOT A SINGLE DAMN!!! Fucking idiot.

Hell if you want to make voting so convenient, lets all just call it in. That way we don't have to stand in line or drive anywhere. That would be REALLY convenient.... and voting is all about how convenient we can make it.

Idiot.

Voting should be extremely convenient. Everyone should be automatically registered upon their 18th birthday. Polls should be open for 24 hours on election day. Election day should be held on a Saturday or Sunday (or better yet, from 7am Saturday until 11:59 pm on Sunday). Why shouldn't it be convenient?

Assuming?

1) For check cashing/writing.... there is no assumption... that is why it is done
2) For drinking, it is to avoid fraudently stating an incorrect age.... there is no assumption
3) Boarding a plane is to make sure we are who we say we are.... SAME THING being asked of those who VOTE.

Idiot.

FARGLE BARGLE.

Republican Vote Hackers of America Ad
cartoon-gop-vote-hacking-ad2-799x1024.gif

Back