Vote Jack Schlitz Off this Board

SmilinJack

Verified User
I was informed I was not wanted on here....if the majority feel that way I will leave....I do not go where I am not wanted.

All those who want me to leave sign in here>>>>>

you can stay.......however I would prefer it if you didn't post........you are incredibly stupid and leave a residue film on the linoleum........

Just post and stop worrying about what other people think about you personally. Some people here believe that a different opinion alone will make you "evil"... It's stupid really.

Looks like I get to stay.....well....I gave my enemies an opportunity.....obviously they have no support.

Just post and stop worrying about what other people think about you personally. Some people here believe that a different opinion alone will make you "evil"... It's stupid really.

I know you think I'm stupid, but some of these people really are evil and the Smiley guy is one of them.

I was informed I was not wanted on here....if the majority feel that way I will leave....I do not go where I am not wanted.

All those who want me to leave sign in here>>>>>

I have been here since this sight started

three year olds here like to tell you " nobody likes you and everybody hates you ...go eat a worm".

I go where ever I can to tell people the FACTS weither they fucking like it or not.

In fact the ones that hate it are the ones who need it most.

fuck em

they get the facts anyway

they can suck a dead mules ass if they think the counry will just let them live in a fucking bath of right wing evil lies

Back