Voter and Candidate Fraud

What's the matter, desh? First, you wouldn't answer the SUBJECT of my post, "Do Liberals/Democrats want felons and illegals to vote in every state, I GAVE you the Wall Street Journal article my opinion came from, you still couldn't answer, so you called me an "autobot", and called me "she". Just like a Democrat! When you don't have an answer, call names, attack the questioner! Just like Hillary did, to all those poor girls that were sexually assaulted by Bill.

Hey who is this "desh"? I didn't know this site was open to 12 yr. olds! What's with the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" ? Do your fingers get tired when you do that, little girl? Listen, your Mommy's calling you! Go play with your dolls, now, I have to go do this thing called WORK, with the rest of the big people. And don't go online, and invite grown men over your house when your mommy's not home, you'll get in trouble.

http://projectvote.org/fileadmin/ProjectVote/Publications/Politics_of_Voter_Fraud_Final.pdf

You were not answering me so I tried to call you out so you would prove you are a human.

No the democratic party does not want illegals to vote.

Now would you tell me why we should spend millions of tax dollars to fix something that is not a problem and would keep legal voters from voting?

Every study done on this type of fraud shows it to be so insignifigant that it effects NO ELECTION?

Sorry jollie but too many of us have become the ultimate cynics. If you don't link it people will tell you it is fake or misleading. Hell even when you do post the link some people on here are to fricken lazy to go and get a PDF viewer so they can read it and they poo poo it anyway.

Sorry jollie but too many of us have become the ultimate cynics. If you don't link it people will tell you it is fake or misleading. Hell even when you do post the link some people on here are to fricken lazy to go and get a PDF viewer so they can read it and they poo poo it anyway.

Well the link is to a John Fund opinion piece on the most vapid right-wing editorial page in the country. It's not an article.

How many people have been convicted of this in the US?

This is the same kind of sham used to spend Millions of tax payer money on electronic machines which are so prone to fraud that any elelction held on them cant be trusted.

It is an ID desh. Go out this week and organize a few hundred people to drive people to the DMV and get them an ID. Every state has a provision for low income people to get low cost or no cost ID's. Don't gnash your teeth at this organize and MAKE it a non issue. Get those people an ID and then the Repubs that pass this sort of legislation can sit around an wring their hands about the fact that it motivated people to get ID's.

What's the matter, desh? First, you wouldn't answer the SUBJECT of my post, "Do Liberals/Democrats want felons and illegals to vote in every state, I GAVE you the Wall Street Journal article my opinion came from, you still couldn't answer, so you called me an "autobot", and called me "she". Just like a Democrat! When you don't have an answer, call names, attack the questioner! Just like Hillary did, to all those poor girls that were sexually assaulted by Bill.

All citizens to have the natural right to vote, whether or not the state denies it. It doesn't really matter to me who they vote for.

Last edited:
It is an ID desh. Go out this week and organize a few hundred people to drive people to the DMV and get them an ID. Every state has a provision for low income people to get low cost or no cost ID's. Don't gnash your teeth at this organize and MAKE it a non issue. Get those people an ID and then the Repubs that pass this sort of legislation can sit around an wring their hands about the fact that it motivated people to get ID's.

Its is a waste of tax payer dollars just like the electronic machines designed to fix elections.

It is a bullshit issue.

Back