VP Harris is doing a rally.

Trump is doing his usual, spending hours getting his hairdo ready, and applying his Bronzer, primping in the mirror, and tying his tie, so that it hangs down 10 inches past his crotch- as if it is his phallic symbol!

Then why are you donkey humpers starting all these threads about the Kamal being ahead in the polls?
Its interesting to see who is winning, and likely to win. I seem to remember a lot of threads about polls when Trump was ahead, way back then.

Why do they show you the score of a football game before the fourth quarter?

Its interesting to see who is winning, and likely to win. I seem to remember a lot of threads about polls when Trump was ahead, way back then.

Why do they show you the score of a football game before the fourth quarter?
No one is "winning" because it isnt election day.

Very bad analogy. The score of a football game is the result of the direct actions of the the two teams. Who wins or loses a football game isnt decided by whom is watching. I give you. C- for that analogy. I see what you were trying to do it just didn't work but I'm feeling generous today.

No one is "winning" because it isnt election day.

Very bad analogy. The score of a football game is the result of the direct actions of the the two teams. Who wins or loses a football game isnt decided by whom is watching. I give you. C- for that analogy. I see what you were trying to do it just didn't work but I'm feeling generous today.
I disagree, its not a perfect analogy, none are, but thats why the polls are interesting to the general public.

Sure they do, they are a reflection of the voters and how they intend to vote.
But remain meaningless as 2016 teaches us but rant on with your polls. They seem to make you guys feel better and thats really all it's about isnt it?

But remain meaningless as 2016 teaches us but rant on with your polls. They seem to make you guys feel better and thats really all it's about isnt it?
16' the polls were largely within the MOE, but enthusiasm was under measured by them, plus trump would not have won without Comey's big anouncement.

16' the polls were largely within the MOE, but enthusiasm was under measured by them, plus trump would not have won without Comey's big anouncement.
The only way to prove that is have the election with out the announcement. Or do you mean 14% of people polled said they wouldn't have voted for Biden in 2020 if they were told the truth about the hunter biden laptop story instead of being lied to like they were?

So you say.
Well, RB...I am the one you asked...so of course it is.

But many, many others mention it also. The guy played way, way too much golf...and paid way, way too little attention to his duties as president.

No problem. He is going to have plenty of time for golf next year...whenever he is not in prison. And he won't have any presidential duties to ignore, because he will NOT be president.

Back