Waaaaaaaaaaa??????????

that's where Rob dawg should be working next year, and what I'll do if the oil patch goes through another bust. 542,000 is sweet.

PER employee? Can you imagine? That means if you are a little man on the totem pole entry level grad, you're probably bringing in six figures.

yup nyc
I bet the little guy gets a nice on,
but the six figure one's are for trader, brokers, investment bankers and managers.
All price jobs for an MBA dawgy, and what I have postponed for 15 yrs to bring you malcontents cheap energy for. LOL

PER employee? Can you imagine? That means if you are a little man on the totem pole entry level grad, you're probably bringing in six figures.

Nah. Go back and read it carefully:

said it set aside as much as $542,000 in pay per employee

Its not PER EMPLOYEE.

542k is the max they set aside for an employee. Probably the big wigs. That's the way I read it.

The secretary manning the reception desk almost certainly got way less than this.

no it's per, but like I said 30% ish will get that or a mill
a regular accountand, budget guy, secratary etc will prob get 50,000

Nah. Go back and read it carefully:

said it set aside as much as $542,000 in pay per employee

Its not PER EMPLOYEE.

542k is the max they set aside for an employee. Probably the big wigs. That's the way I read it.

The secretary manning the reception desk almost certainly got way less than this.

:gives: its still a lot of money

LOL oh damn cypress... that would mean id probably only make 200,000....

damn... talk about having to live within your means...

that's interesting because the title says, "Goldman Sets Aside $542,000 Per Employee"

actually cypress, just did a quick calc and if they are setting aside $13.9B and they have 25,647 employees, that comes out to an average of $542K per year.

no it's per, but like I said 30% ish will get that or a mill
a regular accountand, budget guy, secratary etc will prob get 50,000

actually I know someone who works there in the city and his base was 200K. He's a harvard mba who just got married. He is swimming in money anyway.

actually I know someone who works there in the city and his base was 200K. He's a harvard mba who just got married. He is swimming in money anyway.

so he's not a po' dem?? I wonder what i would have to make or what i would be worth in NYC after i get my masters... and i wonder if id still be a po' dem b/c my degree is from a state unviersity.

Rob you'd start way over 90,000 and you'd get annual bonus'es. You'd prob need to work a 60hr week for a couple years. Play your cards right and you could retire at 40 to 45. But who would want to if your raking in 200,000 per.

Rob you'd start way over 90,000 and you'd get annual bonus'es. You'd prob need to work a 60hr week for a couple years. Play your cards right and you could retire at 40 to 45. But who would want to if your raking in 200,000 per.

fer real?? i don't even make anywhere near 100,000 now, i mean that would be almost like 150% increase in my salary or maybe even 200,000

It would definitely depend on the job. I think that's a bit optimistic. But I'm sure you could get 80-90K real easy in hte city. But if you live there, that will get eaten up really quickly

It would definitely depend on the job. I think that's a bit optimistic. But I'm sure you could get 80-90K real easy in hte city. But if you live there, that will get eaten up really quickly

Whew, my wife and I together don't make 80K. To a hick from the sticks that seems like a lot of money though I know it isn't in a city.

Back