Waaaaaaaaaaa??????????

I would think 90 for an MBA with over 5 yrs work experience in NY would be low. But hey I'm a dumb cajun in Nawlins what do I know.

robert half is a good site. They have job descriptions and they give you salaries. Although from what I've seen you can make as much in CT as you can in the city relatively easily.

robert half is a good site. They have job descriptions and they give you salaries. Although from what I've seen you can make as much in CT as you can in the city relatively easily.

Conn esp fairfield county can cost just as much as living in the city... It will in the end probably be Providence to be honest...

1. Awesome city... Makes hartford look like a dump
2. Very Liberal
3. Gay Friendly
4. Beach close by
5. Eddie da pit might not like NYC. Id have to buy a house
6. I don't really wanna have to insure the audi on NYC auto insurance prices.

and don't forget about garaging the audi too. That's a few hundred a month alone.

It really isn't .

Yep, I know. My wife has a BA in Business and I have a Masters in Mathematics. Together we make about 75K per year. We could make more elsewhere but we live comfortably and like it here. The folks at church gave me a $300 per month raise for my preaching job last week. I plan on quitting one of my jobs next year when my youngen starts to school.

Leaning, are you going to make your kids go to church and bible study when they are in their teens and even if they don't want to? I don't know why I just thought of that. My mom got really into a church when I was out of the house but my poor little brothers were drug around to bible study and church even though they pretty much couldn't stand it. Same with a few friends of mine and CCD.

Back