Wacko Challenge.

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
OK Wacko you ready to make a bet? I’ll bet you a bottle of Ohio Ice wine vs a Your choice of a California Cab OSU beats USC tonight!

Scale of 1-10, how wasted is Cawacko right now?

I think the OSU return man should be made to wear a Kaeperpick jersey (#7) for a week on campus as punishment for the muffed punt.

on the other hand it wasn't a fair bet......Ohio ice wine?......might as well have offered a jar full of sheep piss.......

Actually, it sounds interesting. I had to look it up, and I live in Ohio, lol.

https://www.tripsavvy.com/ohio-icewine-cleveland-753176

The Great Lakes wine-growing region is one of only 5 places in the world capable of making true ice wines. These sweet, high-end dessert wines are risky and difficult to produce, as the grapes for them must stay on the vine for months after the normal fall harvest ends.

http://ocj.com/2014/02/warming-up-winter-with-ohio-ice-wines-2/

I like ice wine......I'm just cringing at the thought of wine from Ohio.....sort of like saying grass fed beef from the Sahara.......

How did I miss this thread... Great game!
(It was actually a double win..now the Browns won't take Sam Darnold...whew..)
Yeah, that fumble was very sad...I could hear the screams of NOOOOOOO from the family in Florida...

I like ice wine......I'm just cringing at the thought of wine from Ohio.....sort of like saying grass fed beef from the Sahara.......
Grass fed Sahara beef is delicious.

Camel-Meat-now-available.jpg

I wouldn’t think so. Take away a couple of bad plays and it’s a tight game. Both defenses performed very well.

USC's offensive line was not doing well at all. OSU got 8 sacks and forced 4 turnovers. Yes, USC's defense held OSU to less than what many teams did. But what OSU's defense did was smothering. YOu can't lose the turnover battle 4-1 and expect to win against a major team.

USC's offensive line was not doing well at all. OSU got 8 sacks and forced 4 turnovers. Yes, USC's defense held OSU to less than what many teams did. But what OSU's defense did was smothering. YOu can't lose the turnover battle 4-1 and expect to win against a major team.

True dat.

Back