Wacko Challenge.

Eww...that's (respiratory..) going around this town...get some
Oscillococcinum if you don't have any...

Thanks. I’m going to see my primary care physician. This is symptomatic of a URTI except I’m running a fever. Last time that happened it progressed into pneumonia.

Thanks. I’m going to see my primary care physician. This is symptomatic of a URTI except I’m running a fever. Last time that happened it progressed into pneumonia.
That's what it's like...Lasted about a week, but got steadily better with the the "pioneer woman" treatments we use in this house (which included non-script cephalexin, as well;)...had to try something because the kids were heading on vacation to Florida...
(It sounds awful, and apparently feels just as bad as it sounds..:(
Probably a smart move to the doctor if you can, though. Pneumonia is no joke...feel better fast...
A heat wave would help.

I’m so sorry, what’s the treatment these days? I recommend ionic silver
Well it a virus so you can only treat it symptomaticly and ride it out. I haven’t had a decent nights sleep in three days so I was prescribed a codeine syrup for that and the aches and pains and Thera Flu for the symptoms.

Well it a virus so you can only treat it symptomaticly and ride it out. I haven’t had a decent nights sleep in three days so I was prescribed a codeine syrup for that and the aches and pains and Thera Flu for the symptoms.
The same old, same old, drink fluids! as you know, dehydration prolongs it. They still give codeine? I hope it helps.

Back