wall street welfare

Quasi private is the definition of fascism. It's a naked collusion between statists and elitists. There's nothing crackpot about criticism of fascists giving themselves power to create fiat money they use to control the rest of society.

Member banks own SOME Of the regional bank, and have some say on the board, but just like our sham democracy, it's mostly a top down affair with actual voting done by the Presidents of the regional bank who rotate in an out of voting status. The new york central bank has a permanent voting seat.

Huh? Who do you think owns the other part of the regional banks?

How do you think the regional bank presidents or directors are chosen?

These are minor details that really dont' change the fact that they create money out of thin air, for their statist totalitarian causes and wars, and saddle the rest of us with the bill, and hyperinflation.

No, it does not change any of that. But those truths are clouded by the misinformation that fucking morons like yourself help to spread that there is some secret cabal that owns and directs the Fed.

I was talking about banks, the giant ones.

I think there are less than 1 dozen independent banks left in KY.
By independent I mean not part of the mega banks.

And each one (if they are member banks) has as much say as the mega banks even though are are not required to hold as many shares.

The federal reserve is an archaic system that is designed around the fashion of a private corporation but doesn't operate like one at all. Keep in mind, it was created before all of this modern ultra-regulated beurocracy, so they had to have something to base it's structure around.

Umm all companies I have seen take their marching orders from headquarters.

Please, can you make an intellegible point? I am not sure wtf you are saying here.

Headquarters has the one and only vote for the entire bank. Again, you don't get a vote for each branch. So why in the hell would reporting to headquarters have any relevance.

Please, can you make an intellegible point? I am not sure wtf you are saying here.

Headquarters has the one and only vote for the entire bank. Again, you don't get a vote for each branch. So why in the hell would reporting to headquarters have any relevance.

Thanks you just answered my question. With the mergers and aquisitions in the banking industry we have fewer votes now don't we ? Makes things easier to control.

Thanks you just answered my question. With the mergers and aquisitions in the banking industry we have fewer votes now don't we ? Makes things easier to control.

Well, first off, they'd have to take control of thousands of independent banks, and use their votes in unison, without running into any anti-trust laws. Which would in itself be quite a task. You'd literally have to have about enough money to supply the entire US economy for an entire year. And it would all have to be flowing underground. Then, to continue the conspiracy, your task would be made more difficult by the fact that banks only appoint 6 of the 9 governers. So, they'd have to control 5 banks out of every 6 in the United States to get a definite controlling share of all the federal reserve banks in the United States. THis would make up for the trillions of wasted dollars and the possibility of being executed if found.

Then, of course, none of those federal reserve banks can appoint anyone on the actual federal reserve board, so they'd only have limited control after that, unless they could bankroll the entire US congress and presidency into their shadowy cause, which would give them control over interest rates that could be used (I assume) to make their stocks go up somewhere.

Systems like this are very easy to create.

Last edited:
Well, first off, they'd have to take control of thousands of independent banks, and use their votes in unison, without running into any anti-trust laws. Which would in itself be quite a task. You'd literally have to have about enough money to supply the entire US economy for an entire year. And it would all have to be flowing underground. Then, to continue the conspiracy, your task would be made more difficult by the fact that banks only appoint 6 of the 9 governers. So, they'd have to control 5 banks out of every 6 in the United States to get a definite controlling share of all the federal reserve banks in the United States. THis would make up for the trillions of wasted dollars and the possibility of being executed if found.

Then, of course, none of those federal reserve banks can appoint anyone on the actual federal reserve board, so they'd only have limited control after that, unless they could bankroll the entire US congress and presidency into their shadowy cause, which would give them control over interest rates that could be used (I assume) to make their stocks go up somewhere.

Systems like this are very easy to create.

The thousands of banks don't vote. They have some say in the boards of the central banks, whose presidents rotate in and out of voting positions. It's more like superdelegates than a real democracy. When did you become such a little nazi supporter?

You still cannot address the innate totalitarianism of creating money out of thin air. That's the real problem.

One of the explanations for the creation of the fed is to create liquidity (fake money) at times to prevent a loss of confidence in the banking system. But maybe sometimes there should be a loss of confidence in the banking system. They prefer totalitarianism to what would otherwise be natural and normal corrections, as they create money for their bank friends and everyone else suffers the rampant inflation it causes.

Last edited:
Back