Wanna Be A Pundit?

Hmmmm, this reminds me, I going to Maryland in a few weeks. Should I exchange my money now or take a chance and wait until then?

Well lets see, Jersey money is backed by garbage heaps and Marlyand is backed in large part by politicians. So you really don't tend to see much fluctuation between their currencies.

However, you should be concerned if you decide to visit states 51-57. They can be more tricky.

Well lets see, Jersey money is backed by garbage heaps and Marlyand is backed in large part by politicians. So you really don't tend to see much fluctuation between their currencies.

However, you should be concerned if you decide to visit states 51-57. They can be more tricky.

LOL

You said something funny SF! How marvelously unusual.

LMAO @ garbage heaps. That reminds me, I just watched 'Harold and Kumar escape from G-Bay' and there was a scene where they were in the middle of the woods looking at a baby deer in Alabama, and Kumar goes, "ahhhh look at the cute little alabama deer......not like those sucky deer from Jersey"

I think what she's trying to say in an extremely ham-handed and inarticulate fashion is if open wants to put the Bubba vote into play, Myrtle Beach, the Redneck Riviera, is a far better vacation venue; politically speaking.

Perhaps as a retort to McCain's Sturgis rally, tactically. Eat at a K&W Cafeteria, stroll through Broadway At The Beach, checkout the Hard Rock Amusement Park, have some Callabash-style seafood, cruise the Strip with Michelle on a Harley.

I think what she's trying to say in an extremely ham-handed and inarticulate fashion is if open wants to put the Bubba vote into play, Myrtle Beach, the Redneck Riviera, is a far better vacation venue; politically speaking.

Perhaps as a retort to McCain's Sturgis rally, tactically. Eat at a K&W Cafeteria, stroll through Broadway At The Beach, checkout the Hard Rock Amusement Park, have some Callabash-style seafood, cruise the Strip with Michelle on a Harley.

LOL.

I can't see Michelle on a Harley. That's much more Cindy's look. It goes with her hair.

lol @ RNR

If Obama wants my vote, he has to drink 5 shots of 151, at The Pub in Canton, Oh, and vomit next door at Panini's when they start to play Jimmy Buffet on the outdoor patio. He missed out on Hall of Fame week when all the out-of-towners are there, but he might still be able to pick up a few drunk voters.

ok, I'll bite.... WHY exactly does Damo need my help? Also, WHAT thread?

u want me to come play.... just point me to the right thread... I'll bring it....

It's DH's thread about Edwards on Maury Pauvich or whoever he is. Damo got creamed, you're too late to do anything other than soothe him. But, sometimes, that matters.

It's DH's thread about Edwards on Maury Pauvich or whoever he is. Damo got creamed, you're too late to do anything other than soothe him. But, sometimes, that matters.

translation"

"Damo stated exactly what we wanted him to, but because he added on to our choice phrase we are going to pretend he didn't say it, then we shall proclaim to the world how he was creamed!"

translation"

"Damo stated exactly what we wanted him to, but because he added on to our choice phrase we are going to pretend he didn't say it, then we shall proclaim to the world how he was creamed!"

Translation:

No. I didn't read the thread. But I felt like responding anyway b/c that's the type of Supertool I am.

translation"

Translation: I love Damo, with all my heart, and somewhat tragically. Leave him (and Britney) alone!

Back