Wanted: One Clip Of Kamala Sounding Smart.....

Did you crazy lying Trumpys completely miss the debate? She was a prosecutor and a debater in college. Is lying that easy for you?

Every time she baited Trump - he took the bait. Bigly.

That debate was completely one-sided. So, who's the smart one?
Certainly not the Trumpy posters. They were too stupid to understand what the debate showed. Trump figured it out and quickly stated he would not have another one. She was the adult in the debate. Trumpys do not require that. A petulant liar is what they want.

Certainly not the Trumpy posters. They were too stupid to understand what the debate showed. Trump figured it out and quickly stated he would not have another one. She was the adult in the debate. Trumpys do not require that. A petulant liar is what they want.
The debate showed she needed help from the moderators. If you think that showed her as a strong leader you need to have your head examined. :laugh: There is a reason it did not help her with Independents.

Has this dumb lady ever said a smart thing?

I say no.

she has never produced one single utterance that can be construed as smart in any context.

I challenge The Kamal-Toes to produce a clip of her being smart.

it cannot be done.
There are posts on this board already of Harris quotes that demonstrate she is smart and smarter by a long shot than her scatterbrained opponent. If you haven't paid attention find them now instead of asking others to do your debate work for you.

There are posts on this board already of Harris quotes that demonstrate she is smart and smarter by a long shot than her scatterbrained opponent. If you haven't paid attention find them now instead of asking others to do your debate work for you.
ok.
quote one.

I thinks they are all stupid so far.

she's an idiot who has never proffered a clever utterance.

referring to what?

on improving the economy he's for rejecting green fuel austerity and implementing tariffs to save the working class.

what's Kamala doing?
referring to what?

on improving the economy he's for rejecting green fuel austerity and implementing tariffs to save the working class.

what's Kamala doing?

Referring to his plan to replace Obamacare if elected, “it is a concept”

Back