War on Terror Refugees

egordon0315

Just me.
I don't know the format well here, but I was wondering if the moderators could set up a situation to which all of the AOL War on Terror room refugees could have a chance to regroup? I would like everyone of us to see who made the transition, and for all to know which friends still need to be enticed over here. Is this possible?

Not sure that I agree with you, Liz. I think we have a duty to mix with the lesser mortals here. You might see it as a sort of 'charity'.
I think they could benefit and their poor lives could be enriched beyond their wildest dreams by our scintilating wit.
To regroup would be tantamount to the forming of a sort of enclave.

I don't know the format well here, but I was wondering if the moderators could set up a situation to which all of the AOL War on Terror room refugees could have a chance to regroup? I would like everyone of us to see who made the transition, and for all to know which friends still need to be enticed over here. Is this possible?

It's SJJRSJJS Time, lock and load

Hi Folks, its me SJJ, aka WetNoodle. I will contact Gomer about this new Spamarator Board, just kidding. We need to start passing the word around to everyone, not just yellow dog Democrats...LOL We need to contact Summer, Free, Ninja, Kismet, Gyski1, Zappy, Prakosh, King, No Limbaugh, Tammey, Dumbo, etc etc. For me to post here, we need the hole gang back, not just the Cabalistas...LOL

Hi Folks, its me SJJ, aka WetNoodle. I will contact Gomer about this new Spamarator Board, just kidding. We need to start passing the word around to everyone, not just yellow dog Democrats...LOL We need to contact Summer, Free, Ninja, Kismet, Gyski1, Zappy, Prakosh, King, No Limbaugh, Tammey, Dumbo, etc etc. For me to post here, we need the hole gang back, not just the Cabalistas...LOL

Kis is here, Zappy, too

I invited Shoot, Zoom, apple and more.

I even invited you, didn't I, at the request of another. It is a level playing field here, moderates, right, left, troll! You will feel at home here, even if we don't reach the whole crew. You got your name back, so that is one issue solved and put to rest, eh?

I found signalmanken on the PeopleConnect board and left him a message to come here. I'm still trying to find senor! Do you know if anyone invited Trek, if not I'll shoot him an email. Oh yeah, I also emailed A4everlib and am waiting for a reply.

Kis is here, Zappy, too

I even invited you, didn't I, at the request of another. It is a level playing field here, moderates, right, left, troll! You will feel at home here, even if we don't reach the whole crew. You got your name back, so that is one issue solved and put to rest, eh?

Welcome noodle, you made it.

Not sure that I agree with you, Liz. I think we have a duty to mix with the lesser mortals here. You might see it as a sort of 'charity'.
I think they could benefit and their poor lives could be enriched beyond their wildest dreams by our scintilating wit.
To regroup would be tantamount to the forming of a sort of enclave.

LESSER MORTALS? Oh you definately haven't met Dixie yet! LOL LOL LOL

Kis is here, Zappy, too

Hey, Froggie. It's good to stop walk the streets (or is that crawling the web) looking for a home. :clink:

Hi to the rest of the gang.

Just one question. Do we have to have Palin looking at us at the top of the screen? :rolleyes:

Hi Sweetie.

Kis is here, Zappy, too

I found signalmanken on the PeopleConnect board and left him a message to come here. I'm still trying to find senor! Do you know if anyone invited Trek, if not I'll shoot him an email. Oh yeah, I also emailed A4everlib and am waiting for a reply.

Great, you are so much better at the names than I.

Back