War on Terror Refugees

Hey, Froggie. It's good to stop walk the streets (or is that crawling the web) looking for a home. :clink:

Hi to the rest of the gang.

Just one question. Do we have to have Palin looking at us at the top of the screen? :rolleyes:

Just think of me, her picture is always in our paper!

It becomes easier with time and has a lot of great features!

Yeah, he was certainly the most important member of the troupe, but I have always been a fan of Harpo myself.

I favored Harpo and Groucho hard to say which I like the most. They all had musical talent as well!

Not sure that I agree with you, Liz. I think we have a duty to mix with the lesser mortals here. You might see it as a sort of 'charity'.
I think they could benefit and their poor lives could be enriched beyond their wildest dreams by our scintilating wit.
To regroup would be tantamount to the forming of a sort of enclave.

I feel enriched already. In fact, I felt smarter and wittier before I even knew these new refugees were the reason.

We are blessed to be in the presence of such wonderous people.

The above remarks are examples of sarcasm. Neither the forum owners nor the poster of these remarks are responsible for any interpretation that includes taking it seriously. Shipping and handling charges extra. Results may differ depending on your circumstances. The FDA has not evaluated these comments for validity.

It's so nice to help the little people sometimes.

I feel enriched already. In fact, I felt smarter and wittier before I even knew these new refugees were the reason.

Lots of non-English
The above remarks are examples of sarcasm. Neither the forum owners nor the poster of these remarks are responsible for any interpretation that includes taking it seriously. Shipping and handling charges extra. Results may differ depending on your circumstances. The FDA has not evaluated these comments for validity.

I hope we do not disappoint! he he

Back