Warmer update thread

it's funny that he's posting stuff we used to say. No fucking duh, we can't make definitive assertions about climate. That's been my position all along, you giant dipshit, Taichi, and you too, Crypiss. You two can can go share a bag of dicks
and this post moves your thread out of "Above"...

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Now you're just acting desperate to avoid discussing the contents of the article in a honest way. Your such an intellectual coward on these boards....all you can do is hurl insults and accusations, and falsely represent information presented, but you don't DARE have a rational, honest discussion that includes the material covered. Carry on.

How ironic. :)

That might work is the chronology of the posts/threads PROVE beyond doubt what a liar you are when you make such accusations. Denial is your mantra and watchword....pity intelligence or common sense isn't. So when you grow a pair and actually discuss the contents of the article presented in some detail and can present facts and logic that disprove what it says, let me know. Until then, just make more insipid, inaccurate remarks like this. Carry on, chuckles.

That might work is the chronology of the posts/threads PROVE beyond doubt what a liar you are when you make such accusations. Denial is your mantra and watchword....pity intelligence or common sense isn't. So when you grow a pair and actually discuss the contents of the article presented in some detail and can present facts and logic that disprove what it says, let me know. Until then, just make more insipid, inaccurate remarks like this. Carry on, chuckles.
Libby, I found out long ago that you can't debate. Just ax any cracker here: Tichi thread - Just Plain Politics!

Libby, I found out long ago that you can't debate. Just ax any cracker here: Tichi thread - Just Plain Politics!

Ahhh, so when you can't honestly debate the issue, you seek solace in maudlin exchanges with other bitterly defeated opponents, neocons clowns and cowardly bigots. Not surprising.

I'll let you in on a secret....I don't waste time reading childish tantrum threads by proudly ignorant and stubborn jokers who got their asses kicked by me in an honest debate. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night....go for it.

Grow a pair, chuckles....either honestly debate the article I linked here or just continue to bray like an ass. Your choice.

Aaahhh, its time

TC will declare grass really is green like he said all along, even though no one ever mentioned grass or the color green, and point out you're a willfully ignorant neocon clown and you need to read his links to far left "links for assholes" websites to get educated... AND don't forget, "reviewing the chronology of the posts" is also very important......its kinda standard procedure for him/it....:lol:

Aaahhh, its time

TC will declare grass really is green like he said all along, even though no one ever mentioned grass or the color green, and point out you're a willfully ignorant neocon clown and you need to read his links to far left "links for assholes" websites to get educated... AND don't forget, "reviewing the chronology of the posts" is also very important......its kinda standard procedure for him/it....:lol:

And as we see here, most people use a toilet and a role of tissue paper....Bravo sits next to a PC and uses a keyboard. :palm:

Ahhh, so when you can't honestly debate the issue, you seek solace in maudlin exchanges with other bitterly defeated opponents, neocons clowns and cowardly bigots. Not surprising.

I'll let you in on a secret....I don't waste time reading childish tantrum threads by proudly ignorant and stubborn jokers who got their asses kicked by me in an honest debate. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night....go for it.

Grow a pair, chuckles....either honestly debate the article I linked here or just continue to bray like an ass. Your choice.

I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of your first "bigot" accusation from months ago, and now you do it again. :)

I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of your first "bigot" accusation from months ago, and now you do it again. :)

Another dodge from a our braying neocon ass Southie...what an intellectual coward. It's all he's got, folks....as he'll prove with the following false accusations and allegations and continued dodges. :cof1:

Back