warning : tainted halloween candy

evince

Truthmatters
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUB79WJ9ktQ"]YouTube - USA Food Supply TAINTED? . . . . .Halloween Candy? Melamine + Toxins? Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia[/ame]

Okay, before I watch the video.... I'm guessing that this will be about the Chinese trying to kill us again.

would you buy and hand out this candy you asshole?

why do I have to be an asshole?

Instead of making us watch a 17 minute video how about a quick paragraph executive summary on what it is about? That may actually entice more people to want to watch the video.

would you buy and hand out this candy you asshole?
I never buy anything made in China that people are supposed to put in their mouths, or toys for kids too young to stop themselves. It's one of the reasons I support the country of origin legislation that LadyT is so big about.

Synopsis: Don't buy expensive skull-shaped candy to pass out to the kiddies on Halloween, because it will poison your kids and cause kidney failure.

Maybe, who knows no one will test them to find out. This is disgusting.

ohh and btw one example of profit over liberty.

Synopsis: Don't buy expensive skull-shaped candy to pass out to the kiddies on Halloween, because it will poison your kids and cause kidney failure.

Seems like a good a solution as any for the burgeoning obesity crisis.

why do I have to be an asshole?

Instead of making us watch a 17 minute video how about a quick paragraph executive summary on what it is about? That may actually entice more people to want to watch the video.

I dont know? Why do you have to be an asshole?

Like usc said it the profit over country motives, that is the only real motivation for the republican party leaders.

How can someone refuse to protect the American children from liver failure or death all to help their party in an election.

This is your republican party under xray.

How can anyone ever again want this party to hold any office?

Eat it yourself if you like but dont let your kids eat it.

Im sorry for being so mean cawacko but I am just so weary of this era of "the market is magic" and the people who run corporations are just better people than the rest of us and will act like our portectors if we just let them do whatever the hell they want and give them no rules or police to watch over them. Republicans are just better people , more christiany, more moralish and just want everyone to pull their own wieght so we will end all oversight over commerce and end all taxes for the wealthy adn they will be so greatful they wont poison the children of America.

How can anyone defend the republican party after all we have seen in the last eight years?

They would cook us and eat us if they thought we would taste good.

LOL

Thanks for the tip, they were on sale at Target. I will pass these out to the junior Obamabots.

No one takes webbway to task for this, and yet people go ballistic for USC's comment about the 8 year old dying?

Hmmm, seems odd to me.

No one takes webbway to task for this, and yet people go ballistic for USC's comment about the 8 year old dying?

Hmmm, seems odd to me.

Thought of the same thing Sol. Usc gets castigated for his off the wall comment and this one gets a pass.

Thought of the same thing Sol. Usc gets castigated for his off the wall comment and this one gets a pass.

I imagine it is because one is a racist troll who nobody pays any attention to.

All that sanctimonious rubbish spouted at USC was pretty ridiculous though.

Back