warning : tainted halloween candy

Oh, so ya'll take USC seriously? Really?

I thought he was like me, just another old guy prone to occasional rants.

I guess I was wrong. I'll have to start paying more attention.

He teases , he plays and he gets it right all the damn time.

I have known him for years and time always proves him right.

No one takes webbway to task for this, and yet people go ballistic for USC's comment about the 8 year old dying?

Hmmm, seems odd to me.

I'll tell you why Solitary. Have you seen Watermark come on here multiple times and wish death to all conservatives? When he does it you kind of shake you head and say its dumb trolling. That's what Webbway is doing. That's not to say it's ok for either to do it but you know they are trolling.

uscitizen has on numerous occassions in debates with people on here brought up how he is more compassionate than others and more caring. Well kind of like the holy roller who always preaches then gets caught doing what he lectured the masses against citizen makes these great claims about himself and then celebrates the death of an 8 year old...

I'll tell you why Solitary. Have you seen Watermark come on here multiple times and wish death to all conservatives? When he does it you kind of shake you head and say its dumb trolling. That's what Webbway is doing. That's not to say it's ok for either to do it but you know they are trolling.

uscitizen has on numerous occassions in debates with people on here brought up how he is more compassionate than others and more caring. Well kind of like the holy roller who always preaches then gets caught doing what he lectured the masses against citizen makes these great claims about himself and then celebrates the death of an 8 year old...

Perhaps you can just make out USC, in the background there, celebrating with a few mates immediately after hearing news of a school bus crash with possible fatalities.

winners2_470x350.jpg

You is a bad, bad man USC.

Perhaps you can just make out USC, in the background there, celebrating with a few mates immediately after hearing news of a school bus crash with possible fatalities.

winners2_470x350.jpg

You is a bad, bad man USC.

:clink:

Me ohh so bad.

I did have to tell one family no more food handouts if they did not keep their dog at home when they came over. Brought their dog and it was trying to kill my cats. Assholes could at least keep on a leash here. Dead dog if it catches one of my cats on my property.

Last edited:
I never buy anything made in China that people are supposed to put in their mouths, or toys for kids too young to stop themselves. It's one of the reasons I support the country of origin legislation that LadyT is so big about.

Apparently you can tell the country of origin from the first three numbers in the barcode. I'll email you the list if you'd like.

Seems like more people now support the country of origin law on food now than when the republicans killed it a few years ago.

Seems like more people now support the country of origin law on food now than when the republicans killed it a few years ago.

People seem to need to feel personally threatened, with some immediacy, in order to pay attention to things.

Back