Warning

I think the USA schooled the rest of the world, but you don't remember how we did better. The Pummy Brit drinks kool-aid for breakfest--and I get the pay checks to proove it. When he makes a quater mill out of his garage like I most likely will next year--he can school me.

Yeah and the rest of the world will not be so eager to prop us back up either. Once burned....

that is going to hurt economically. and might even drive more conversions to euro based vs dollar based before it is all over.

I am hoping I won't have to buy any more new clothes for a while. At least not dress clothes. I spent a fortune last winter and spring for new stuff. Shoe prices have gone too high. Suit prices were actually a pleasant surprise. And my overcoat is just too sweet to worry about the price.

I am hoping I won't have to buy any more new clothes for a while. At least not dress clothes. I spent a fortune last winter and spring for new stuff. Shoe prices have gone too high. Suit prices were actually a pleasant surprise. And my overcoat is just too sweet to worry about the price.

Are you a homosexual?

most likely? So you will "most likely" make lots of money?

lmao

I am thinking he might be actually making a good living right now.

But since you don't know for sure what he makes, and he doesn't now for sure what you make, its a moot point.

Internet bragging is a common thing. And all too often its just bullshit.

It is called a projection based on a history of sales, and next years productioin hike.

Currently, I ship out almost 4 grand a week (just got to that point last month). I am adding great selling kits to my line that just may double profits. 200 grand is low (I am doing that now on a proactive type basis).

business is business dumb ass--it is not fixed--like your income of self slavery employment.

I did it all by myself--despite the government trying to steal my dreams. Do the same--and you would not be a liberial. I surely did not expect to grow like this--but that is how I have a new found respect for America and free markets. If you had my current sucess--you would not be a liberial--you would be encouraging others to do the same for themselfs--but your a commie who wants the money I earn. get a life man.

Last edited:
No, I am not. Are you asking because you are hopeful?

Or because you think any man who can dress well must be a homosexual?

ya just think like one girlie!

I dress like a fucking bum--but make more money than yoouuuuuuuuu--lol

if you only do what others do--you can't do any better.

It is called a projection based on a history of sales, and next years productioin hike.

Currently, I ship out almost 4 grand a week (just got to that point last month). I am adding great selling kits to my line that just may double profits. 200 grand is low (I am doing that now on a proactive type basis).

business is business dumb ass--it is not fixed--like your income of self slavery.

I did it all by myself--despite the government trying to steal my dreams. Do the same--and you would not be a liberial. I surely did not expect to grow like this--but that is how I have a new found respect for America and free markets. If you had my current sucess--you would not be a liberial--you would be encouraging others to do the same for themselfs--but your a commie who wants the money I earn. get a life man.

First of all, numbnuts, I am not taking a damn thing from you. I am paying roughly 1/3 of my gross income in taxes, so don't try and pretend you can teach me about careers or about paying taxes.

I understand that business fluctuates. Please don't try and pretend to be able to lecture me on that topic either.

The simple fact is that you post like you are the ONLY one who has any success. You have no idea who AnyOldIron is or what he does. So your rants are just empty boasts based on ignorance.

Please.......

The mental images you two are provoking are nauseating.

How do liberials kids grow up? With a leash, called an umbilical cord. Then--off to commie college! No critical thought allowed. Shut up and read that marksist write and believe it (polygraph at the end of the course), or your grade will suffer and you will be outcast here.

Hey--I got some yogert for ya folks.

How does liberials kids grow up? With a leash, called an umbilical cord. Then--off to commie college! No critical thought allowed. Shut up and read that marksist write, or your grade will suffer and you will be outcast here.

Hey--I got some yogert for ya folks.

LMAO

Ok Ernest T, let me explain something to you. If you are going to call liberals "hippies", "gay", or "commies" it doesn't make much sense to talk about the being allowed no critical thought.

All three of those groups survived on critical thought.

I am curious why you think college is "commie" Never went there yourself?

No possibility to major in Rock Chucking?

Back