was I antiwar on Iraq or prowar?

right here you fucking liar

WRONG

Again:

You need to read that a few times. That's saying it's okay to use "all necessary means" to "compel" Iraq to stop obstructing inspections. It's allowing force.

It says NOTHING about mandating inspections before action is taken. You're not reading it correctly at all.

that is text of the bill

I never once used the word mandate you evil shit head

what now you divertabot wack clone

that is text of the bill

I never once used the word mandate you evil shit head

what now you divertabot wack clone

You said this:

"the congress insisted on inspections

so they were written into the resolutions so it would pass"

The clause you keep posting over & over again does NOT say this. It does NOT SAY THIS.

WRONG

Again:

You need to read that a few times. That's saying it's okay to use "all necessary means" to "compel" Iraq to stop obstructing inspections. It's allowing force.

It says NOTHING about mandating inspections before action is taken. You're not reading it correctly at all.

yeap

which means if he complies he wont be attacked you fucking brain dead penis taster

the entire thing was about his WMD program stopping huh asshole.

Or that is at least the LIE your heros told huh

post 173

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#Passage

Passage[edit]

An authorization by Congress was sought by President George W. Bush soon after his September 12, 2002 statement before the U.N. General Assembly asking for quick action by the Security Council in enforcing the resolutions against Iraq.[5][6]

Of the legislation introduced by Congress in response to President Bush's requests,[7] S.J.Res. 45 sponsored by Sen. Daschle & Sen. Lott was based on the original White House proposal authorizing the use of force in Iraq, H.J.Res. 114 sponsored by Rep. Hastert & Rep. Gephardt and the substantially similar S.J.Res. 46 sponsored by Sen. Lieberman were modified proposals. H.J.Res. 110 sponsored by Rep. Hastings was a separate proposal never considered on the floor. Eventually, the Hastert-Gephardt proposal became the legislation Congress focused on.

Passage of the full resolution[edit]

Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[3][8] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296-133,[9] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.[10] It was signed into law as Pub.L. 107–243 by President Bush on October 16, 2002.

yes congress wrote it huh

No, it wasn't desh. That resolution gave Bush carte blanche.

You really have issues reading - or w/ admitting your wrong. You definitely have issues w/ honesty.

if you go back and look they were given doctored intel.

how many people were talked to by close admin people or Bush and cheney themselves.

theycan SAY things to people that will never be known.

Look at what those top fuckers told us right on national TV.

they gave them doctored intel and lied in their faces.

the people who voted FOR the war(yes even other Rs) were lied to and bent toward believing their president.

lies are not the fault of the people fooled by them

they are the fault of the asshole who tells them

this

see you are just lying huh

you have no reason to claim I was prowar

I have been a far left liberal all my life

why would you make such a claim?

because your a fucking liar

It's the kind of claim you make about me almost every day.

And it's never enough when you make it about me that "other posters" back me up. You need links. You need FACTS.

So, I need links, and FACTS. Find me the post from 2003. Or you're a liar.

Back