• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Only because Obama didn't spend enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is a conservative Republican and which ones were against it? Some rational articulation is required here. What about McCain, Graham and that other RINO bastard from NY King? Are they conservative Republicans and were they against it?

Since 1971, ACU's Congressional Ratings have become the gold standard in holding every member of Congress accountable for their voting record by scoring some of the most important issues facing our nation. As a result, the ACU Ratings of Congress has throughout its 41 editions included a wide variety of issues covering votes on taxes, wasteful government spending, cultural issues, defense and foreign policy.

Since 1971, ACU's Congressional Ratings have become the gold standard in holding every member of Congress accountable for their voting record by scoring some of the most important issues facing our nation. As a result, the ACU Ratings of Congress has throughout its 41 editions included a wide variety of issues covering votes on taxes, wasteful government spending, cultural issues, defense and foreign policy.

And the answers to the questions are what?

You can look up the ratings of the representatives that you mentioned. You are correct to label them RINOs. Apparently we agree that "...conservative Republicans were against the bailouts, and still are. "

You haven't answered how you define what constitutes a "conservative" Republican.

Porkulus is a kind of funny nickname. The whole idea of the stimulus was to fund local projects - PORK.

It's the one bill where pork is actually not such a bad thing.

So the words "porkulous", "boondoggle", "costly spending" etc. and the poll itself were not intended to mean pork is bad?

Who knew.
It is bad, but that's not the point of course. Again: "take from the table what is rightfully yours."

I noticed that your beloved Democrats took as much of it as they could and you don't have a problem with that, hypocrite.

It is bad, but that's not the point of course. Again: "take from the table what is rightfully yours."

I noticed that your beloved Democrats took as much of it as they could and you don't have a problem with that, hypocrite.

I don't have a problem with it because my views are consistent. I supported the stimulus itself and supported any Dem who took it to improve his district. Unlike the phony baloney repubs who talked the talk but didn't walk the walk.

I don't have a problem with it because my views are consistent. I supported the stimulus itself and supported any Dem who took it to improve his district. Unlike the phony baloney repubs who talked the talk but didn't walk the walk.

So it's OK when Democrats take from the table, but not Republicans. Gotcha.

Back