Watch the Answers to These 2 Questions

I have a family member who was unfortunate enough to have to go to the hospital for a chronic Kidney problem and they wouldn't let the family in to oversee the treatment...... They treated him as a Covid patient and killed him by intubulation. Tell me they weren't getting paid big bucks to tag him with Covid.
And that it took them so long to realized that the Vents were killing almost everyone who went on them, and do something about it...And that the hospital bureaucrats demanded aggressive use of the vents... doctors who refused were often thrown out of their hospitals.

STFU and go gobble cock, you fuckin' faggot.

Anyone that views your posts from here on out needs to know that you're a fuckin' cockgobbler and
a3276872186_10.jpg
I'm sorry to point this out, but you just viewed this post, cock gobbler! You really don't see how you just nailed yourself! I seriously LOL'd at you, butt-boy.

Oh, no! Not again! I'm LOL-ing at you still! Remember you said:

"STFU and go gobble cock, you fuckin' faggot.

Anyone that views your posts from here on out needs to know that you're a fuckin' cockgobbler...."

You really don't see that you just called yourself a "cockgobbler"? LOLOLOL!

I'm sorry to point this out, but you just viewed this post, cock gobbler! You really don't see how you just nailed yourself! I seriously LOL'd at you, butt-boy.

Oh, no! Not again! I'm LOL-ing at you still! Remember you said:

"STFU and go gobble cock, you fuckin' faggot.

Anyone that views your posts from here on out needs to know that you're a fuckin' cockgobbler...."

You really don't see that you just called yourself a "cockgobbler"? LOLOLOL!
Ayep, you're still among the

a3276872186_10.jpg

I have a family member who was unfortunate enough to have to go to the hospital for a chronic Kidney problem and they wouldn't let the family in to oversee the treatment...... They treated him as a Covid patient and killed him by intubulation. Tell me they weren't getting paid big bucks to tag him with Covid.
They weren’t getting big bucks to tag him with COVID. And the kidney issue, if serious enough for hospitalization, is called a co-morbidity. And since the family wasn’t allowed in, he was already diagnosed with COVID. Well in advance of his intubation.

Tin foil is on aisle 8, idiot.

Okay.

They were not paid big bucks to tag him with Covid.

Anyone with a functioning brain would realize that. But I realize that you assholes have been ordered, among many things, to mock attempts to deal with a worldwide pandemic.

You people are a farce.

It took something like 3 years for the truth of the massive number of false positives to come out....how many people who were killed by the hospitals did not even have COVID but were paid as if they did?
The truth came out!? ................ You'd never know it.
WE LIVE IN A POST TRUTH WORLD

Okay.

They were not paid big bucks to tag him with Covid.

Anyone with a functioning brain would realize that. But I realize that you assholes have been ordered, among many things, to mock attempts to deal with a worldwide pandemic.

You people are a farce.
I had my knee replacement in mid 2020. My wife, who is a retired nurse, was not allowed to visit me. The nursing staff that was on duty were the inexperienced low tenure. When they had to take the drainage tube out, the nurse who did it said she never did it before.
Later that morning when they took me to physical therapy, they had to stop because it started bleeding. She didn't wrap the bandage tight enogh.
Imagine..... this was a little thing.... i
magine the quantity of malpractice that went on! ..........If we knew and it was uncovered ... it would be staggering!

I had my knee replacement in mid 2020. My wife, who is a retired nurse, was not allowed to visit me. The nursing staff that was on duty were the inexperienced low tenure. When they had to take the drainage tube out, the nurse who did it said she never did it before.
Later that morning when they took me to physical therapy, they had to stop because it started bleeding. She didn't wrap the bandage tight enogh.
magine the quantity of malpractice that went on! ..........If we knew and it was uncovered ... it would be staggering!
Cool story, bro!

If the total stupidity of American MAGA morons were revealed, Quase, it would be more than just staggering. It would be described as galactic or cosmic.

You people have been taken in like no group ever before...and that includes some very deluded groups.

My sympathy and pity are real.

Last edited:

Ventilators Save Lives, Did Not Cause ‘Nearly All’ COVID-19 Deaths​

You don't get a vent for a kidney issue. Your story is BS.

Do you think the same thing about the Spanish flu or the Black Plague?
The black plague was exacerbated by poor hygiene at that time in history and spread by vermin. The Spanish Flu had some similarities to today. Masking was a major culprit as well as a combination of lesser hygienic standards compared to today. Also vaccinating during a pandemic is not recommended, it only drives variants and thereby quickly becomes ineffective and prolongs the pandemic.

Back