WaterBoarding is not torture!

It is the only logical conclusion one can draw when looking to solve the mystery of his sudden and unexplained departure.

It figures that it would take an idiot to determine that this is the ONLY logival conclusion. Maybe he joined the peace corps. Or Americorps.

It figures that it would take an idiot to determine that this is the ONLY logival conclusion. Maybe he joined the peace corps. Or Americorps.

Maybe he was murdered! You'd be surprised how often this happens to right wingers, and it's made to look like a suicide, which isn't hard because most of them leave a trail of emotionally unstable behavior screaming behind them...not that I would know anything about this, I am just musing out loud.

Maybe he was murdered! You'd be surprised how often this happens to right wingers, and it's made to look like a suicide, which isn't hard because most of them leave a trail of emotionally unstable behavior screaming behind them...not that I would know anything about this, I am just musing out loud.

He was probably tied up and put on railroad tracks by Bill Clinton himself!

I don't care what you liberals say. It's not so bad. You aren't in any serious pain and it's not like you are drowning. And terrorists aren't covered in the geneva conventions so don't even bring that up. If we need vital info that would save people's lives then I say do whatever it takes.

Then you would volunteer to be waterboarded ?

I don't care what you liberals say. It's not so bad. You aren't in any serious pain and it's not like you are drowning. And terrorists aren't covered in the geneva conventions so don't even bring that up. If we need vital info that would save people's lives then I say do whatever it takes.

Bringing this back on track....

I agree King. Its an excellent technique with proven positive results. I highly recommend it for all terrorists who may have important information that we need to know.

Bringing this back on track....

I agree King. Its an excellent technique with proven positive results. I highly recommend it for all terrorists who may have important information that we need to know.

Nice. Pol Pot called. He's got an opening in his security forces.

Back