Watermark
Seriously, every state liberals govern in

Grind
keep going O_O

Watermark
its extremely poorly managed.

Grind
JPP QUOTE TIME

Oh come on! How can you quote a blythering idiot like Waterhead? Hell he's almost (almost!) as dumb as you!

:pke:

This is good news!

This brings up an interesting question. If liberal aren't very good at running things, then what are conservatives?

Hopelessly Incompetent?
Dumber than a bag full of hammers?
Perfectly able to screw up a wet dream?
Ability challanged?

I mean do you remember "Good Job Brownie" and "Mission Accomplished"??

This brings up an interesting question. If liberal aren't very good at running things, then what are conservatives?

Hopelessly Incompetent?
Ability challanged?

Watermark can fuck up an orgasm.

In America (The Book) they had an excerpt about the future where NYC, Long Island and Wetchester county got together and gerrymandered their own uber-Democratic state.

It contains only one note after that: "It was poorly managed."

Watermark's a douchebag and I rarely read or respond to his posts. Seriously if he committed suicide no one would notice.

isnt that what they got the economic growth from fertilizer?

as a good republican i supported eron and cheney and the economic growth under madoff.

padded my own pocket

Hopelessly Incompetent?
Ability challanged?

You are under the mistaken impression that Bush is Conservative....

Look at the spending, the border policy, the massive increase in old people drugs welfare, the work with Kennedy on the Federal Government's new (anti) school legislation...

Yeah... I have to laugh every time somebody calls bush a Conservative solely because he opposed the Feds paying for stem cell research that destroys an embryo...

In proportion to GNP, how does Reaganomics compare to Obamanomics?:)

You mean the voodoo economics that Bush I spoke of?

Or Cheney speaking of Reagan proving that the defecit did not matter?

Of course neither one of those had to deal with a multi trillion dollar finiancial meltdown did they?

You are under the mistaken impression that Bush is Conservative....

Look at the spending, the border policy, the massive increase in old people drugs welfare, the work with Kennedy on the Federal Government's new (anti) school legislation...

Yeah... I have to laugh every time somebody calls bush a Conservative solely because he opposed the Feds paying for stem cell research that destroys an embryo...

I have never been under the impression that either Bush or the leaders of the Republican party are anything but political reactionaries....and inept ones at that.

I have never been under the impression that either Bush or the leaders of the Republican party are anything but political reactionaries....and inept ones at that.

yet you constantly lump anything Bush to anyone conservative, and vice versa.

what logical explanation could that be?

Back