We are moving to a new server... tonight it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was your Reply to Goat: "That crash happened in 2014. Try harder."
Goat: "TDS is malignant. No matter how nice they are, it spreads through their cells like ketchup at a 4th of July party."

How does that make any sense?

Now, if your Reply was to Legion: "We lost around 18 month's worth of threads and posts with no backup on a prior occasion, IIRC."
Christie Reply: "That crash happened in 2014. Try harder."

THAT, would have made some kind of sense.

Look. It's the 4th of July, I'm sure you're not the only one starting early. No Big Deal.

Here, tard. This is what began the conversation. CF replied to Steviegoat that the crash Legion mentioned happened in 2014. It's not that hard to understand, unless you're fucked up. Oh wait.

tt7vGuc.jpg

:rolleyes: Legion and I were both around at the time of the crash so it doesn't make sense that I would respond to his comment. I don't know why you can't admit that the troll was talking out of his nether regions.

Troll responded directly to Legion's comment. Wake up and smell the coffee already.

Yes Troll did.

tt7vGuc.jpg

Okay, I have rescheduled the move to tonight. Apparently the sales guy didn't put in the ticket he said he would so... Frickin' nada happened.

LOL

:D

What a shame! Poor Jack wasted 271,000,000 brains cells trying to make this about me. Now he's only got 3 left.

What a great prank, Damo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back