We are rolling up quickly on 800,000 posts

He's probably having difficulty deciding to which charity it should be donated.

LOL. Maybe. I haven't seen him post today though. I'm happy to give away a reward. It's likely that some time later this year we'll give another for 900,000... And then I'll try to come up with something big for 1,000,000...

I'm glad y'all participate on the board. We have a good mix of opinion which makes the site enjoyable.

LOL. Maybe. I haven't seen him post today though. I'm happy to give away a reward. It's likely that some time later this year we'll give another for 900,000... And then I'll try to come up with something big for 1,000,000...

I'm glad y'all participate on the board. We have a good mix of opinion which makes the site enjoyable.

he has been here....did you pm him? because he claims to ignore pm's....try a VM...he responds to those

I'm glad y'all you all participate on the board. We have a good mix of opinion which makes the site enjoyable.

Thanks for running the show for us, Damo. Just remember not to use obnoxious spellings. :guin:

Back