"We are unable to provide a full explaination of the Total collapse"

So the officail explanation of the collapses is they cant explain them.

Do you all still think we should just forget any questions we have about what happened?

So the officail explanation of the collapses is they cant explain them.

Do you all still think we should just forget any questions we have about what happened?

No---I think you should continue to make wild speculations.

The national lab charged by Congress to determine why and how the towers collapsed. The letter contained the following phrase:
"We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse."

Its not speculation its fact. The people who are tasked with explaining the officail story can not back it up with facts.

The national lab charged by Congress to determine why and how the towers collapsed. The letter contained the following phrase:

Its not speculation its fact. The people who are tasked with explaining the officail story can not back it up with facts.

So you are saying that if someone does not know the answer to a problem, that they really do know the answer and are simply covering it up?

It did not, however, say that they were unable to provide ANY explanation. Do you understand the difference? Talk about cherry-picking! The report is much longer than one sentence and provides many details that seem to slip past your awesome 'radar of fear and suggestibility'.

The reality is there is far less evidence of a uber-conspiracy to attack and kill ourselves than there is of superstructure failure due to planes crashing into them and huge assed buildings falling down nearby and damaging the buildings that fell later.

Damo there are things that they can explain and parts they can not.

They can not provide a full explanation for the complete collaspe.

Which basically says they can not fully account for why the buildings collapsed completetly in the manner that they did.

That means there are questions unanswered by the official report.

This is physics. They can be accounted for. We need a study which will account for the things they can not explain.

I have said plenty of times here That I dont know what happened. I would love to find out that there was no consperacy and that the Bush team was just incompetant. I DO NOT want people to not know what really happened. That is where we stand right now according to the governments own people.

Damo there are things that they can explain and parts they can not.

They can not provide a full explanation for the complete collaspe.

Which basically says they can not fully account for why the buildings collapsed completetly in the manner that they did.

That means there are questions unanswered by the official report.

This is physics. They can be accounted for. We need a study which will account for the things they can not explain.

I have said plenty of times here That I dont know what happened. I would love to find out that there was no consperacy and that the Bush team was just incompetant. I DO NOT want people to not know what really happened. That is where we stand right now according to the governments own people.
They did not say that their inability to explain something means that the administration sent airplanes into the building or that there was evidence of actual explosives at the sites.

Believe me, if there was actual explosives there, there would be evidence of it. Trace can be found for long times afterward, some would have been found in the dust for gawds' sakes...

It is far more speculative to say that this means that there was evidence of conspiracy.

So you are saying that if someone does not know the answer to a problem, that they really do know the answer and are simply covering it up?

There is an all too obvious explanation for the collapses that would explain them in minute detail.

The problem is in trying to find an answer that fits into the fraud/deception/lie that is the official story.

Back