We See Who the Savages Are, Don't We? Assassination Attempt on Trump

Get your eyes checked and get your ears cleaned out. And try using your brain- If you have one!
You've got nothing either.

However, I do appreciate the way you initiate vile, personal insults without any provocation whatsoever. I notice that you made no effort at all to address the content of my post, but instead remained focused on generating denigrating ad hominem. That was nice.

And here are the Stalin-o-crats, doing exactly what they accuse their opponents of doing...AGAIN. We cannot trust a rhing they say...or do. He appeared to be bleeding...they went after Reagan, too.

image.jpg

Trump Rushed Off Stage After Apparent Shots Fired at Rally, Campaign Says He Is ‘Fine’
Sorry, but I disagree here. The world is full of nuts. Many are created by the media but most are just a product of poor parenting or a mental disorder. Lots of examples of recent mass shootings prove that to be true. Everyone is looking for a "group" to shove this kid in but we will never know the truth.
The scariest part we should app be focus on is ,

Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents registered Pennsylvania professional counselors: Records

You've got nothing either.

However, I do appreciate the way you initiate vile, personal insults without any provocation whatsoever. I notice that you made no effort at all to address the content of my post, but instead remained focused on generating denigrating ad hominem. That was nice.
My point was you are 2 of the 3 brass monkeys- See no evil- and hear no evil- BUT STILL RUN YOUR MOUTH WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN!

So when you wrote:

Get your eyes checked and get your ears cleaned out. And try using your brain- If you have one!

... you meant:

My point was you are 2 of the 3 brass monkeys- See no evil- and hear no evil- BUT STILL RUN YOUR MOUTH WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN!

I'm happy to give you full benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that you simply suck at writing. OK, I'll note this for future reference.

Sorry, but I disagree here. The world is full of nuts. Many are created by the media but most are just a product of poor parenting or a mental disorder. Lots of examples of recent mass shootings prove that to be true. Everyone is looking for a "group" to shove this kid in but we will never know the truth.
The scariest part we should app be focus on is ,

Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents registered Pennsylvania professional counselors: Records

Fair enough. I think the attack was due, at least partially, to the cumulative effect of Stalinist and MSM demonization of DJT.

Back