“We Will Kill You”: Trump Supporters Threaten Judge, Jurors Amid Indictments

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
“You are in our sights, we want to kill you.”

This was the totally normal, not-at-all terrifying voicemail that a Donald Trump supporter left for Judge Tanya Chutkan, the U.S. District Court judge in Washington who is presiding over one of the former president’s indictment cases.

A Texas woman was arrested Wednesday for making this threatening call to Chutkan. Abigail Jo Shry called Chutkan’s chambers on August 5, two days after Trump was indicted in Washington, D.C., for trying to overturn the 2020 election.

It should come as no surprise that the people involved in holding Trump accountable, particularly people of color, are under threat from his supporters. Trump supporters rioted on January 6, with many arguing Trump himself had summoned them to Washington. Acts of extremist political violence are on the rise, and many can be traced directly back to Trump’s own rhetoric.

https://news.yahoo.com/kill-trump-supporters-threaten-judge-135830238.html

Racists always resort to violence

It’s why America has always ended up rejecting them

This time

This new generation to

Won’t give them space to exist anymore after this

The racists have finally lost their power to cheat and manipulate their way to power

Keep stomping them until they are in the gutter

Soon we will have them positioned to kick back down into the sewer where they belong

It’s their natural habitat

Racists always resort to violence

It’s why America has always ended up rejecting them

This time

This new generation to

Won’t give them space to exist anymore after this

The racists have finally lost their power to cheat and manipulate their way to power

Keep stomping them until they are in the gutter

Soon we will have them positioned to kick back down into the sewer where they belong

It’s their natural habitat

Violence is never acceptable...isn't that correct?

This was the totally normal, not-at-all terrifying voicemail that a Donald Trump supporter left for Judge Tanya Chutkan, the U.S. District Court judge in Washington who is presiding over one of the former president’s indictment cases.

A Texas woman was arrested Wednesday for making this threatening call to Chutkan. Abigail Jo Shry called Chutkan’s chambers on August 5, two days after Trump was indicted in Washington, D.C., for trying to overturn the 2020 election.

It should come as no surprise that the people involved in holding Trump accountable, particularly people of color, are under threat from his supporters. Trump supporters rioted on January 6, with many arguing Trump himself had summoned them to Washington. Acts of extremist political violence are on the rise, and many can be traced directly back to Trump’s own rhetoric.

Sound like schumer threatening supreme Court justices. I guess that ok right?

I don't support violence...Do you?

I am not a Trumpy who has forgiven Trump for his insurrection and future violence like you have. The rightys are threatening the Georgia people on the grand jury. They are threatening the judges in every Trump case. You do support violence.

I am not a Trumpy who has forgiven Trump for his insurrection and future violence like you have. The rightys are threatening the Georgia people on the grand jury. They are threatening the judges in every Trump case. You do support violence.

I don't support violence.. do you? I think you must have me confused with someone else...

I don't support violence.. do you? I think you must have me confused with someone else...

No confusion. You are a Trumpy therefore you accept violence as part of the package. Trump is going to be far, more violent in the future, You do not care enough to criticize your leader.

Yes, and this is the judge that will be determining his sentence when he is convicted!

And yet, not a peep out of Donald Trump to put out a public message to warn his supporters to stop these threats!

YEP, Donnie is going to go to jail for the rest of his life!

Meanwhile Back at MARRY-A-LARDO, Melania will be having fun with all her young and handsome CIA agents- grabbing them by the dick and all! :laugh:

200.gif

Last edited:
Trump Supporters Threaten Judge, Jurors Amid Indictments"
This was the totally normal, not-at-all terrifying voicemail that [Abigail Jo Shry] left for Judge Tanya Chutkan
Obviously this is another uneducated guno "bait-and-switch" thread.

Where are the Trump supporters in all this? I'm a Trump supporter. I never threatened anyone. guno, since when do "Trump supporters" equate to Abigail Jo Shry? I am not she.

Let's see which undereducated, leftist morons rush to thank guno for this totally juvenile crap:

evince, Geeko Sportivo, signalmankenneth

Figures. Total morons.

ef77a985dc2193fba05df014e109723b.jpg

No confusion. You are a Trumpy therefore you accept violence as part of the package. Trump is going to be far, more violent in the future, You do not care enough to criticize your leader.
And you continue to be confused...I understand and forgive you...;)

The more of these assholes who come out of the woodwork, the better. Lock'em up!

Back