“We Will Kill You”: Trump Supporters Threaten Judge, Jurors Amid Indictments

Where are the Trump supporters in all this? I'm a Trump supporter.

I never threatened anyone.
It varies; most are in hiding. Many JPP Trumpers are either too old to do anything except bitch or, like you, are insane.

Disagreed, Sybil.

Sound like schumer threatening supreme Court justices. I guess that ok right?
^^^
Typical Trumper; too fucking stupid to know the difference between a death threat and a political threat. No wonder you did time, Yak. LOL

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...reme-court-justices-says-i-shouldn-t-n1150446
Schumer, D-N.Y., suggested that President Donald Trump's court appointees, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, "won't know what hit" them if they vote to uphold abortion restrictions. He spoke during a rally on the sidewalk in front of the court building.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price," Schumer said.

The fucking morons who support Pedo Don the traitor forget that Schumer apologized: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...reme-court-justices-says-i-shouldn-t-n1150446
Schumer denies threatening Supreme Court justices, but says, 'I shouldn't have used the words I did'

“You are in our sights, we want to kill you.”

This was the totally normal, not-at-all terrifying voicemail that a Donald Trump supporter left for Judge Tanya Chutkan, the U.S. District Court judge in Washington who is presiding over one of the former president’s indictment cases.

A Texas woman was arrested Wednesday for making this threatening call to Chutkan. Abigail Jo Shry called Chutkan’s chambers on August 5, two days after Trump was indicted in Washington, D.C., for trying to overturn the 2020 election.

It should come as no surprise that the people involved in holding Trump accountable, particularly people of color, are under threat from his supporters. Trump supporters rioted on January 6, with many arguing Trump himself had summoned them to Washington. Acts of extremist political violence are on the rise, and many can be traced directly back to Trump’s own rhetoric.

https://news.yahoo.com/kill-trump-supporters-threaten-judge-135830238.html

makes them sound almost as bad as some of the JPP lib'ruls who made similar threats......I see one of them even thanked your post....

No confusion. You are a Trumpy therefore you accept violence as part of the package. Trump is going to be far, more violent in the future, You do not care enough to criticize your leader.

and yet, you're a fucking idiot and I am not......that makes me better than you......and it goes without saying that my presidents have always been better than yours......you don't care enough to criticize your leaders......just look at the crap you've given us in my lifetime......LBJ?.....Carter?.....Clinton?.......Obama?....the Pale Faced Pedophile?.....Clinton did the best of any of them and he was the one who got impeached.......

and yet, you're a fucking idiot and I am not......that makes me better than you......and it goes without saying that my presidents have always been better than yours......you don't care enough to criticize your leaders......just look at the crap you've given us in my lifetime......LBJ?.....Carter?.....Clinton?.......Obama?....the Pale Faced Pedophile?.....Clinton did the best of any of them and he was the one who got impeached.......
LOL More proof PmP has gone around the bend and is now sliding toward his final judgment.

And you continue to be confused...I understand and forgive you...;)

No forgiveness is needed for me. You have to forgive yourself for being a sucker for a conman, a violent and dangerous conman. You vote for violence and death.

No forgiveness is needed for me. You have to forgive yourself for being a sucker for a conman, a violent and dangerous conman. You vote for violence and death.
I do not, however...(Just pretend I didn't mention forgiveness...;))

“You are in our sights, we want to kill you.”

This was the totally normal, not-at-all terrifying voicemail that a Donald Trump supporter left for Judge Tanya Chutkan, the U.S. District Court judge in Washington who is presiding over one of the former president’s indictment cases.

A Texas woman was arrested Wednesday for making this threatening call to Chutkan. Abigail Jo Shry called Chutkan’s chambers on August 5, two days after Trump was indicted in Washington, D.C., for trying to overturn the 2020 election.

It should come as no surprise that the people involved in holding Trump accountable, particularly people of color, are under threat from his supporters. Trump supporters rioted on January 6, with many arguing Trump himself had summoned them to Washington. Acts of extremist political violence are on the rise, and many can be traced directly back to Trump’s own rhetoric.

https://news.yahoo.com/kill-trump-supporters-threaten-judge-135830238.html

Another example of white supremacist hate. trump was the worst thing to happen to America since slavery.

IBDaMann
Verified User
This message is hidden because IBDaMann is on your ignore list.
Obviously I'm not being ignored. I am being held up in prominence! In fact, I am the subject of guno's virtue-signaling. He doesn't ignore me; he obsesses over everything I write. I couldn't get him to ignore me if I paid him.

Hi, guno! How's everything going? How's the family? I'll play along, don't worry. I'll pretend that I'm being ignored and that you are somehow not reading my every word. You can just send me a PM for any questions you have about my posts, so you don't have to ask publicly on the board and blow your cover.

Have a great day.

20c99ea99e77bd7613f7ffee026574a5.jpg

I do not, however...(Just pretend I didn't mention forgiveness...;))

I am a pacifist. You are in the army of Trump and hate, the judgemental people. You people are a serious threat to the continuation of the American experiment.

I am a pacifist. You are in the army of Trump and hate, the judgemental people. You people are a serious threat to the continuation of the American experiment.

I'm sorry but you're wrong... you won't find a single post of mine suggesting any kind of violence unless it's asking someone to not be... and the hate and judgment seems to be coming from you... you see that in your post right?

I'm sorry but you're wrong... you won't find a single post of mine suggesting any kind of violence unless it's asking someone to not be... and the hate and judgment seems to be coming from you... you see that in your post right?

Being on Trump's side and wanting him to be in office is a wish for exactly that. Trump's insurrection was not an anomaly. The courts are waiting for violence that is sure to come from Trumpys.
That was a childish deflection on your part. I have been non-violent from day one. You really cannot read well or you are distirting to please other Trumpys. But that reaction will not work on me. Right, you can understand that can't you? Don't play that game. It will not work. Right, you can see that can't you?
Your remarks remind me of people defending Hitler because he made the trains run on time.

Being on Trump's side and wanting him to be in office is a wish for exactly that.
Voting is not violence. Redefinition fallacy.
Trump's insurrection was not an anomaly.
There was no insurrection by Trump, who was in office at the time. Insurrection was by DEMOCRATS who formed things like CHAZ, burned and looted and pillaged cities (and still do), conducted a successful (so far) coup against the United States installing Biden as Chief Puppet.
The courts are waiting for violence that is sure to come from Trumpys.
The violence and hate is coming from the DEMOCRATS, Nordbutt.
That was a childish deflection on your part. I have been non-violent from day one.
Blatant lie.
You really cannot read well or you are distirting to please other Trumpys. But that reaction will not work on me. Right, you can understand that can't you? Don't play that game. It will not work. Right, you can see that can't you?
Your remarks remind me of people defending Hitler because he made the trains run on time.
Projection. Inversion fallacy.

Back