We will reduce pork spending!!!!

:)Nice link to an opinion piece.

Here' some straight forward regular journalist news reporting, showing that earmarks have been cut in half, since you party was in control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/04/washington/04earmarks.html

It ain't perfect, and it ain't pretty. But, some level of transparency has been introduced, and earmark spending has been cut.

but, please do commence with your stardard evidence-free democrats are equally as bad as republicans stuff.

As if you're the king of credible links. :rolleyes:

He has to try something to turn the topic onto something other than the Dems going back on their word. 700 pages of earmarks. Who in the hell is going to read through all that crap? The Jackass party is certainly shoveling the shit out right now.

He has to try something to turn the topic onto something other than the Dems going back on their word. 700 pages of earmarks. Who in the hell is going to read through all that crap? The Jackass party is certainly shoveling the shit out right now.

Cypress' Priorities:

1.) Defend, worship and endorse anything the Democrat Party says or does

2.) Mullet maintenance

3.) The good of the country

That is right and which party let the paygo stuff run out ?

Cypress' Priorities:

1.) Defend, worship and endorse anything the Democrat Party says or does

2.) Mullet maintenance

123.) The good of the country

Fixed that for ya, but there are far too many to list before he inputs good of the country.

That is right and which party let the paygo stuff run out ?

The Reps. But that does not change the fact that the Dems ran on the platform of going back to the paygo, making earmarks transparent and significantly reducing the earmarks. They obviously are not living up to all their BS.

Hey they reduced it... I'm sure we'll even save $7 after the mandatory minumum increase...

You see, a 4% hike in spending is a "cut" when it doesn't meet that mandatory minimum...

So, an increase by 8% in spending on earmarks is actually a cut, because the mandatory minimum increase is 8.00000009%!

Kind of like when one party cuts the growth of spending on "project/service x" and the other party comes out immediately crying that their opponents cut spending. Some people are simply blind partisan hacks and cannot see any wrong within thier party.

Kind of like when one party cuts the growth of spending on "project/service x" and the other party comes out immediately crying that their opponents cut spending. Some people are simply blind partisan hacks and cannot see any wrong within thier party.

Exactly.... Reminds me of Superfreak...

CK

OH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one CK!!!! You're so funny!!! What a great flame!!! Wow Superfreak!!! He really got your there!!!!!1

what do you expect from the cannuckistani kid? His mindless spewing of words on a computer very rarely amount to anything with substance. Let me know if he ever contributes anything of value. When that happens I will take him out of the penalty box. Until then, I will be content with seeing this.....

Today 02:06 PM
CanadianKid This user is on your Ignore List.

Back