Wear the world as a loose garment

Suppressing human variety is suppressing human innovation

It’s why all the dictatorships in the world have to steal ideas from free nations

China would be a pauper nation without the worlds free nations innovations and free markets

Or

It would have been taken over by the people

Then becoming a free nation

"the world" is woke leftist bullshit that should ever be taken too seriously. It's ill fitting and should ultimately be disregarded as "unfit".

Shoot all the drug addicts and other mouth-breathing wastes of space, Yak?

Is this you being nice?

Just flat out lying

And thinking flat out lying is humorous

You are a failure as a human being
Joe Biden again?
When he's faltering, afraid, and falling behind, he attacks personally...;)

It’s very unchristian to lie and slander people

It’s why no one believes you are a true Christian

So don't do it... I'm not sure why you're concerned if people believe you are a Christian or not... Or if I am a Christian or not...or a retired teacher? But let me assure you two out of those three are absolutely confirmed...:) Have a beautiful afternoon... life is short and too precious to waste....

So don't do it... I'm not sure why you're concerned if people believe you are a Christian or not... Or if I am a Christian or not...or a retired teacher? But let me assure you two out of those three are absolutely confirmed...:) Have a beautiful afternoon... life is short and too precious to waste....

Then why do you waste all your time here lying and being evil to people?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozy_Bear

Cozy Bear, classified by the United States federal government as advanced persistent threat APT29, is a Russian hacker group believed to be associated with one or more intelligence agencies of Russia. The Dutch General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) deduced from security camera footage that it is led by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR),[5] a view shared by the United States.[4] Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike also previously suggested that it may be associated with either the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) or SVR.[2] The group has been given various nicknames by other cybersecurity firms, including CozyCar,[6] CozyDuke[7][8] (by F-Secure), Dark Halo, The Dukes (by Volexity), Midnight Blizzard[9] (by Microsoft), NOBELIUM, Office Monkeys, StellarParticle, UNC2452, and YTTRIUM.

On 20 December 2020, it was reported that Cozy Bear was responsible for a cyber attack on U.S. sovereign national data, believed to be at the direction of the Russian government.[10]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozy_Bear

Cozy Bear, classified by the United States federal government as advanced persistent threat APT29, is a Russian hacker group believed to be associated with one or more intelligence agencies of Russia. The Dutch General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) deduced from security camera footage that it is led by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR),[5] a view shared by the United States.[4] Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike also previously suggested that it may be associated with either the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) or SVR.[2] The group has been given various nicknames by other cybersecurity firms, including CozyCar,[6] CozyDuke[7][8] (by F-Secure), Dark Halo, The Dukes (by Volexity), Midnight Blizzard[9] (by Microsoft), NOBELIUM, Office Monkeys, StellarParticle, UNC2452, and YTTRIUM.

These are all facts collected by the worlds many security systems

The Dutch had cozy bear on months of tape both video and audio recording the clear evidence of these Russian crimes

And you and all republicans pretended there was no Russia Russia Russia facts

Back