Welcome to the Board Folks!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Welcome over everybody... There are some cool features here that were missing on a previous site most of us know about...

You can add a user to an ingore list in your Control Panel. You can edit your posts...

I have seen the edit feature in use on other sites. The horror stories simply do not happen...

desh:

tiana, mbl, brent, me, car4all isn't here yet but she is done, watermark will be here, dixie will be here.. etc

In case you didn't realize desh, he banned me for not breaking any of his rules but simply because he didn't like what I was saying.

If it was about the whole 'conspiracy' thing - dixie wouldn't still be there.. considering he was doing more with regards to that than anyone.

He banned me because he was flat out wrong and he got called on it.

desh:

tiana, mbl, brent, me, car4all isn't here yet but she is done, watermark will be here, dixie will be here.. etc

In case you didn't realize desh, he banned me for not breaking any of his rules but simply because he didn't like what I was saying.

If it was about the whole 'conspiracy' thing - dixie wouldn't still be there.. considering he was doing more with regards to that than anyone.

Interesting.

Oh my! Tom has finally unearthed the opening chapter for "Memoirs of a Message Board Wash Woman"! How thrilling! Pre-order your copy now folks - these won't last long!

Welcome over everybody... There are some cool features here that were missing on a previous site most of us know about...

You can add a user to an ingore list in your Control Panel. You can edit your posts...

I have seen the edit feature in use on other sites. The horror stories simply do not happen...

i am still here after a few years and while i prefer app, i admit to straying into current events from tome to time. however, i still do not like the profanity or various 'wars' that happen from time to time.

but, oh well

Last edited:
desh:

Gee, this sounds familiar and repetitive.

It blows my mind that I have known some of you folks for over seven years.

I still remember when grind and watermark annouced they had been posting for years here while underage.

I still remember when grind and watermark annouced they had been posting for years here while underage.

gee, i have only been around for 6 years

Oh my! Tom has finally unearthed the opening chapter for "Memoirs of a Message Board Wash Woman"! How thrilling! Pre-order your copy now folks - these won't last long!

I prefer to think of you as a fishwife, it has two meanings but I doubt that you've ever sold fish for a living.

n. pl. fish·wives (-w
imacr.gif
vz
lprime.gif
)

1. A woman who sells fish.
2. A woman regarded as coarse and shrewishly abusive.

Gee, this sounds familiar and repetitive.

not really, you break the rules here, I didn't break any of sr's rules. If you weren't around for it, he was reading peoples private messages secretly, I found out about it and posted proof with screenshots showing him logged in on the private message pages with logs saying stuff like "Reading x's messages." I then posted this info, SR freaked out, decided to mass spam a bunch of pm's, then banned me.

Also I kinda cringe talking about something that happend almost a decade ago at this point. It's kinda lame.

If you believe differently, start a poll and see how many people agree with you, or accept that you are in a very tiny minority of crybabies.

I started posting actually at the age of 18 in 2003. But point taken.

I have known of:

Damo
Brent
Watermark
beefy
Desh
Darla
onceler
superfreak
3d

and many others for such a long time. Totally weird.

(i dont remember billy on politics.com but i guess he was there... i remember him on fp though)

I think I joined this menagerie around 2008, but I don't remember for sure.

I have seen a lot of people come and go. I even miss a few of them. lol

I started posting actually at the age of 18 in 2003. But point taken.

I have known of:

Damo
Brent
Watermark
beefy
Desh
Darla
onceler
superfreak
3d

and many others for such a long time. Totally weird.

(i dont remember billy on politics.com but i guess he was there... i remember him on fp though)

Sniff, I am so forgettable...

not really, you break the rules here, I didn't break any of sr's rules. If you weren't around for it, he was reading peoples private messages secretly, I found out about it and posted proof with screenshots showing him logged in on the private message pages with logs saying stuff like "Reading x's messages." I then posted this info, SR freaked out, decided to mass spam a bunch of pm's, then banned me.

Also I kinda cringe talking about something that happend almost a decade ago at this point. It's kinda lame.

If you believe differently, start a poll and see how many people agree with you, or accept that you are in a very tiny minority of crybabies.

Yeah you were innocent. You got banned for nothing.

Sure start a poll, see who even gives a fiddlers fuck. It obviously still eats at you 10 years later LOL

Back