Well lookie at Gwen Ifill!

Sol. Don't start a battle of wits with a defenseless individual! :clink:

I know its like shooting fish in a barrel. But when I am out of town working, sitting in a motel room at night, its more entertaining than most of whats on tv.

lol

I know its like shooting fish in a barrel. But when I am out of town working, sitting in a motel room at night, its more entertaining than most of whats on tv.

lol

Yeah better than Cawackos plan of staying drunk as well.

I spent about 7 years living on the road.....

Yeah better than Cawackos plan of staying drunk as well.

I spent about 7 years living on the road.....

I love what I do and its a decent living. But being on the road is tough after a while. Especially with a family.

send your family to me---I can take care of them better. Just here to help out.

Send my family to you? Sorry junior, but you probably wouldn't survive my wife. She has a low tolerance for fools. And the kids? They do have a great sense of humor. But the first time you mentioned your 3 college degrees they would die laughing. Their degrees actually exist (well, 2 of the 4 kids have degrees, one is just a tad shy of her and the other is 12)

As for my terms.....hmmmm

Since YOU were the one that wanted a "hippy hunting season" just give me the dates and I'll be all ready for you. It won't be much of a gun fight. But it would be entertaining for me.

Where do you want to hunt? I have plenty of woods if you are up for that kinda challenge. :cof1:

Back