We're Back!

Damocles

New Nicotine Free Version
Staff member
This should have every post right up to the moment on 4/23/2024 that I shut down posting to begin the upgrade. The upgrade failed miserably, however I was able to eventually repair the database...

And now here we are. I will be updating the styles, etc. on the fly while you all post. For now all you get is the default style. LOL. I'll fix that soon.

Thanks for all your patience. Enjoy the board.

This should have every post right up to the moment on 4/23/2024 that I shut down posting to begin the upgrade. The upgrade failed miserably, however I was able to eventually repair the database...

And now here we are. I will be updating the styles, etc. on the fly while you all post. For now all you get is the default style. LOL. I'll fix that soon.

:)

What about all of the sparkling gems of insight and wisdom we (or at least I) posted in the interim under our old usernames from 2015????

Will we get those back?

Will they be under our old old names or our new old/old new names?

What about all of the sparkling gems of insight and wisdom we (or at least I) posted in the interim under our old usernames from 2015????

Will we get those back?

Will they be under our old old names or our new old/old new names?
Maybe someday. I have to figure out how to merge the databases... I definitely want to do that, but I do not have a ton of time to play now.

Thanks for the work.

I’d changed my password after the change and it reverted along with my signature and avatar. It took me a minute to figure it out.

Not a biggie, but some of the MAGAts and geezers might have an issue. Perhaps and email blast to everyone will help them?

Good work! My posts must be preserved not for me, but for all humanity as a bellwether of intellectual genius and a demonstration of pure truth from all to partake and learn - or my name isn't @Hawkeye10! ::troll:

For I am - wait for it - HIGHY EDUCATED!

Thank you so much and please don't forget to tip your servers!

I keep clicking on the shortcut in my browser just to see the danged thing load... You have no idea how much time I spent on this.
I don’t envy you, but am thankful for the results.
FRXDIWb.gif

Thanks, Damo, great job.

Back