We're Back!

There is a general enforced ignore amnesty... This means that folks previously forced to ignore another poster can see their posts again. We do have the ability to force folks to ignore each other, but I figured upgrade removed it, folks have had the ability to see those posts for a few days now.... If they abuse it, we'll just add them back to enforced ignore...

Have fun, don't abuse it... we can do this folks. Adulting isn't that hard really.

:thumbsup:

I like the feature of putting someone on ignore and they cannot troll you by sending 15 notifications to you everyday.
Also, saves the trouble of remembering who to ban each time you start a thread. Much more efficient.

Translation, Hume likes to remain in an echo chamber of like-minded leftist fools who have no idea what it is they believe, why they voted for an idiot like Biden and why they hate this country. ;)

But in wonder if trolls can still post that they hope a specific poster is violently murdered? I don't think that kind of hatred should be allowed. I also dont think posters should be allowed to call other posters "stalker" when the person only responds to open threads in open forums. But I realize we don't always get what we want.

I think ALL speech should be allowed. How else can we see how deranged leftist posters can get? :laugh:

Are there any perks to being a donator to the forum?
So far I allow a longer period of time for folks to edit their own posts, and unlimited private conversations for those who donate and are listed as contributors.

I need to set one up for folks who don't want to advertise they donated so they too can get the perks.

I've been thinking about adding a "contributors" forum area where only those who Contributed and the mod team could post... but I haven't pulled the trigger on that.

Back