We've told you for YEARS already!

All kidding aside, I do think the Damo/SF love story is real success for the site.....have there been any other hookups on here?

All kidding aside, I do think the Damo/SF love story is real success for the site.....have there been any other hookups on here?
Awww. Look, he tried at an off-topic one. Cute. You'll get there! Just keep trying!

What is it? Oh yeah... 'Yes you can!'

We'll make some bumperstickers.

Yeah, the amazing amount of insight it takes to make assumptions like that is just, well, amazing...

Well it is well known that a side effect of the "I wanna be bitter" pill she takes each day is the "shut the fuck up and I'll tell you what you think" syndrome.

I hope we are invited to the wedding.

I don't think anyone else has hooked up here, but I've always thought someone could have a success with a political message board that was also a dating site.

Awww. Look, he tried at an off-topic one. Cute. You'll get there! Just keep trying!

What is it? Oh yeah... 'Yes you can!'

It is one of his two fallbacks.... the other is for him to tell you to stop talking about a topic as he is tired of talking about it, then he proceeds to talk about it ad nauseum.

Yeah, the amazing amount of insight it takes to make assumptions like that is just, well, amazing...

I have no idea what you are talking about, and I've stopped trying to figure it out.

I hope your boyfriend feels better soon though. You give him whatever he needs Damo.

I have no idea what you are talking about, and I've stopped trying to figure it out.

I hope your boyfriend feels better soon though. You give him whatever he needs Damo.
It helps if you aren't ignoring a huge portion of the conversation.

It's okay. We'll let you guys get back to your knock-knock jokes now.

I hope we are invited to the wedding.

I don't think anyone else has hooked up here, but I've always thought someone could have a success with a political message board that was also a dating site.

Aww... look at the little lovefest Damo... looks like they are hooking up... isn't that sweet? Of course Gumby might get jealous.... though I am not sure of whom.

It is one of his two fallbacks.... the other is for him to tell you to stop talking about a topic as he is tired of talking about it, then he proceeds to talk about it ad nauseum.

Ya mean like the "linear line between '98 & '07" that Damo was chased off of the other day, and where you posted the same thing about 18 times after it had been completely debunked & ridiculed?

Like that one, SF?

This thread has become far more hilarious than I ever expected it to be.

Well, it's certainly become a little too goopy for my tastes. I mean, I know how you feel about the guy, but the excessive PDA's have got to stop on this board between you 2....

Ya mean like the "linear line between '98 & '07" that Damo was chased off of the other day, and where you posted the same thing about 18 times after it had been completely debunked & ridiculed?

Like that one, SF?
Chased off? I was supporting the math side of things and was actually telling SF that his side of it didn't have enough data to support the assertion. You have always been amazingly good at the persecution syndrome thing, but when I am telling somebody their math isn't working and it helps out your cause you shouldn't think you "chased me away".

I know how proud you get that you fought "all of them at once"....

But just a few things.

1. There are more lefties here than righties on this site.

2. Most of the righties here didn't support Bush all that much. (some not at all).

3. We weren't all "again' you".....

Like that one, SF?

So a trend line isn't linear again? Damn boy... you really have a learning disability don't ya? You see it had to be posted 18 times, because you two Gumby's were to ignorant to get it the first 17 times.

Chased off? I was supporting the math side of things and was actually telling SF that his side of it didn't have enough data to support the assertion. You have always been amazingly good at the persecution syndrome thing, but when I am telling somebody their math isn't working and it helps out your cause you shouldn't think you "chased me away".

He is too ignorant to even know when someone is trying to help him. Though you are also wrong about trendlines.

:)

So a trend line isn't linear again? Damn boy... you really have a learning disability don't ya? You see it had to be posted 18 times, because you two Gumby's were to ignorant to get it the first 17 times.
Also note that SF specifically said that Trend lines were not used solely to create a Trend Analysis. This is why I left. So long as the trend line (linear by definition) wasn't the only thing he was using to support his assertion the accuracy of the statement was no longer quite as much in question.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2963664...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6013957&P=1

I just found the perfect trench coach while you writing that stupid post in response to SF's stupid post.

Well, I'm out, have a good weekend.

Onceler is 10 times hotter than either of you, and 12 times hotter than Top. :clink:
LOL. Enjoy your Trench coat I hear that they are the hottest trend among faux "right-wing attackers"...

(Note: a play on a different thread but a joke nonetheless. For BAC, Onceler, Darla...)

For the record, both sides of this argument went over my head, and I got none of the sarcasm until everyone explained it all in kind. These kinds of realizations further lead me to be dissappointed in me, and make me glad that I am 21 and therefore old enough to drink... (haha, I was partly sarcastic there, but only partly!)

I really do think she is a sociopath. I was reading a lot about sociopaths recently and I was amazed that they are very common in this country (1%)...which is a pretty high number when you think about it. There is also a larger concentration of sociopaths in politics, law and business which are naturally competetive and where sociopaths can thrive.

I truly believe that she is a ruthless bitch that will do anything to get elected.

GOOOOOOO HILLLARY.

Grind, everyone on the ballot is a sociopath. Hillary's just obvious. She's not a very good one.

Back