What a Contrast!

Jarod

Contributor
McCain, a pittafull little hatefull speach read from a teleprompter in a small room to about 25 people.

Obama, a huge expansive historic speach in a huge forum to about 1700 screaming cheering voters.

Awsome!

Does anything McCain did a good job?

McCain, a pittafull little hatefull speach read from a teleprompter in a small room to about 25 people.

Obama, a huge expansive historic speach in a huge forum to about 1700 screaming cheering voters.

Awsome!

I blame the cops for doing their jobs.

Funny the guy was in New Orleans, a city that is about 70% black, I think I saw one black perons in the group...!

Funny the guy was in New Orleans, a city that is about 70% black, I think I saw one black perons in the group...!
Hmm...

I watched it, it didn't show the crowd it focused on McCain. Although it was clear there was more than 25 there even by the sound from the crowd.

The contrast were stark far more than the number of people in the audience.

McCain talked about Obama.

Hillary talked about Hillary.

Obama talked about America and its future.

McCain cannot match the enthusiasm and fervor that surrounds Obama.

But I think tonight proved something else .. Obama does not need Hillary Clinton to smash and run over John McCain in November

Another speaker who inspired enthusiasm and fervor.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=jIF6hOy5LNg&feature=related"]YouTube - NAZI RALLY IN COLOUR 1937[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=4BqzGH_3SQg"]YouTube - St. Louis Obama Rally - "Yes We Can!"[/ame]

Oh so his followers are brainwashed followers and if we were all as smart as you we would vote for someone that will subject our soldiers to death by a thousand cuts? Thanks but no. The REAL war is in Afghanistan, never was in Iraq and if they can't stand up and defend and earn their freedom after this long then they don't deserve it and my buddies in uniform should not have to die for THEIR freedom and then have you and other bush supporters lie about it being about MY freedom.

Yeah how many Obama supports can name a single legislative accomplishment from him, I bet I know more about Obama's record than half his supporters.

Oh so his followers are brainwashed followers and if we were all as smart as you we would vote for someone that will subject our soldiers to death by a thousand cuts? Thanks but no. The REAL war is in Afghanistan, never was in Iraq and if they can't stand up and defend and earn their freedom after this long then they don't deserve it and my buddies in uniform should not have to die for THEIR freedom and then have you and other bush supporters lie about it being about MY freedom.

Death by a thousand cuts, here is the latest headline out of Iraq.

BAGHDAD, June 1 (Reuters) - U.S. troop deaths in Iraq fell to their lowest level last month since the 2003 invasion and officials said on Sunday improved security also helped the country boost oil production in May to a post-war high.
http://www.reuters.com/article/middleeastCrisis/idUSL01687040

no the point was beware the chanters...

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

You created two threads promising to leave .. yet here you are .. STILL.

You weren't going anywhere, you just wanted to pretend "patriotism" by whining like a sissy about a soldier you don't give a shit about.

Awsome!

McCain was pathetic, and frankly, so was Hillary, who should have shown some grace and suspended her campaign and not been so petty as to attempt to not let Obama have his night.

I personally have seen a lot of speeches by Obama that I was not impressed with at all. Maybe it is because they are campaign stump speeches. He blew the house down last night though. It was an amazing speech, if he becomes President, it will be an historic speech. Well, I guess it's historic even if he doesn't become president.

The contrast were stark far more than the number of people in the audience.

McCain talked about Obama.

Hillary talked about Hillary.

Obama talked about America and its future.

McCain cannot match the enthusiasm and fervor that surrounds Obama.

But I think tonight proved something else .. Obama does not need Hillary Clinton to smash and run over John McCain in November

I don't think that state by state polls have been showing that he does need her. And those were taken before tonight. I haven't heard or read that she helps him more than an Edwards. I haven't seen polls on someone like Biden.

She's not going to be VP and she knows it. This is all bs to get party bigwigs to kiss her ass and show her "respect".

Back