What a Contrast!

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

You created two threads promising to leave .. yet here you are .. STILL.

You weren't going anywhere, you just wanted to pretend "patriotism" by whining like a sissy about a soldier you don't give a shit about.

I'm afraid this is likely true.

I want WRL to stay, he is one of the few still willing to carry the mantle of the Republican party.

If Senator Obama can beat Senator Clinton in a Democratic primary.... He certantly should be able to beat Senator McCain in a general.

Senator Clinton is a much better campaigner than Sen. McCain.

McCain, a pittafull little hatefull speach read from a teleprompter in a small room to about 25 people.

Obama, a huge expansive historic speach in a huge forum to about 1700 screaming cheering voters.

Awsome!

Does anything McCain did a good job?

That was really a senior citizen moment.

I can't believe the RNC was stupid enough to do that. Putting on McCain right before Obama. OMG, I the debates are going to be a wipe out.

Obamas speech was also read almost word for word as most are. thats why hes so much better giving speeches then debating. Hes a good reader and has the former JFK speech writers on his staff.

That was really a senior citizen moment.

I can't believe the RNC was stupid enough to do that. Putting on McCain right before Obama. OMG, I the debates are going to be a wipe out.

Obama may not do as well in the debates, there will be high expectations and it will be a very different format.

McCain is better at the one liners than the speach. If his anger shows up, McCain will loose. If he calls Obama a trollip, he will loose.

one word of advice for the RNC.

NEVER have mccain give a speech on national TV, if its going to be followed up by obama.

Back