What a Specimen

Cancel7

Banned
Here's a fabulous essay by a conservative writer, named Dennis Prager, on why women should "give their bodies" to their husbands even when they don't want to. It's filled with fabulous tips for women on how to keep that special dick happy and humming.

I loved so much of it, but I was particularly interested in this part:

Every man who is sexually faithful to his wife already engages in daily heroic self-control.

Wow, this Prager must be some hottie, I thought to myself. So I ran over to google images and looked up his picture to oggle this piece of ass that women are throwing themselves at every day in such numbers, that it is "heroic self control" when he doesn't screw one of them.

Take a look girls. And remember, I saw him first!

Dennis_Prager_lrg.jpg

http://townhall.com/Common/PrintPage.aspx?g=652609e7-f8fe-44d7-834c-7ad9904e41c0&t=c

See, before Mottley pointed out that I have terrible sexual hangups because I am not just drooling to f a guy like this, i would have said, wtf is this guy kidding, there is no self-control involved, he couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a crate full of bananas?

But then I entered therapy for my sexual dysfunction and now, I just want this guy so bad.

Mmmm.

I honestly can't believe Prager would write something like this for other people to see. I don't know much about him, but I've seen him a few times on various cable panels, and he's kind of Bortz-like in his self-righteous pomposity.

This is embarassing. It's like something the Onion would do...

I honestly can't believe Prager would write something like this for other people to see. I don't know much about him, but I've seen him a few times on various cable panels, and he's kind of Bortz-like in his self-righteous pomposity.

This is embarassing. It's like something the Onion would do...

Isn't it? It's just amazing, but it's given a lot of women a lot to laugh about.

LOL, that did read like an onion piece. Perhaps truth is stranger than fiction for those who dwell in another dimension aside from reality.

lol something came up over the holidays which i was NOT aware of. Was a medical conversation about how 1 in 4 men develop enlarged prostates which is risk for prostate cancer one of the leading cancers in men. Anyhow a medical professional I was with said that frequent sex hugely minimizes the risk.

So get cracking girls if you care about your husband/boyfriend' health!!!!

lol something came up over the holidays which i was NOT aware of. Was a medical conversation about how 1 in 4 men develop enlarged prostates which is risk for prostate cancer one of the leading cancers in men. Anyhow a medical professional I was with said that frequent sex hugely minimizes the risk.

Listen, I am a big fan of frequent hot sex. But you know, if I wasn't in the mood, it would take my bf about two minutes to put me into it. How many men want to be with a woman who is doing it because he wants it, but she doesn't? how hot is that? Not at all hot. The sex would suck.

There's such a thing as first of all, emotional intimacy, and then, you know, foreplay! This guy is a freaking fool.

Listen, I am a big fan of frequent hot sex. But you know, if I wasn't in the mood, it would take my bf about two minutes to put me into it. How many men want to be with a woman who is doing it because he wants it, but she doesn't? how hot is that? Not at all hot. The sex would suck.

There's such a thing as first of all, emotional intimacy, and then, you know, foreplay! This guy is a freaking fool.

2min is perfectly fine by me! And good for you!!

So? Choke the chicken often. A lot cheaper and less problematic than getting a woman anyway.

Shame on you if you let frigid hand syndrome or religious hangups cause you to have prostrate cancer.

He goes through the emotional progression of sex deprivation in some real detail.

Maybe he's just speaking for a "friend"...

LOL. I didn't even read Part II - "In Part II, I will explain in detail why mood should play little or no role in a woman's determining whether she has sex with her husband. "

I just couldn't get through it.

He is writing this shit hoping his wife will buy it. He cannot possibly believe it.

Anyone who wants sex with a partner who doesn't is a candidate for sex with inflatable dolls.

I thought this "if you love him you will do whatever he wants" ideology had died out.

Such a load of crap.

Back