What a Specimen

He is writing this shit hoping his wife will buy it. He cannot possibly believe it.

Anyone who wants sex with a partner who doesn't is a candidate for sex with inflatable dolls.

I thought this "if you love him you will do whatever he wants" ideology had died out.

Such a load of crap.

Oh, and how about the part where he writes that in some cases a wife is frustrated because her husband isn't putting out, but that "has different causes".

You just know that when he isn't putting out, it's her fault. And when she isn't putting out it's...her fault!

Damn dude! You are just diggin the hole deeper.

2 whole min of foreplay?

if your doing your part then little action should be required to create the mood. If it always takes you an entire day of doing shit u normal don't do just to get laid by your significant other then there is something very wrong with the relationship or his/her health.

Oh, and how about the part where he writes that in some cases a wife is frustrated because her husband isn't putting out, but that "has different causes".

You just know that when he isn't putting out, it's her fault. And when she isn't putting out it's...her fault!

There are some serious issues that would prevent a wife from wanting sex. And some serious issues that would prevent a husband from wanting sex. To boil it down to guilt on her part is simply manipulation of the lowest order.

I spent some years in a marriage where sex was rare. And there are some crappy effects on a man when this happens. (not talking blue balls here)

But this sort of shit this guy is writing is just garbage. I makes the womana villian, makes the man resent her more, or it makes her try and "accept" his sexual advances when she doesn't want it, which breeds more resentment.

Human sexuality is complex enough without people spreading this sort of bullshit around.

if your doing your part then little action should be required to create the mood. If it always takes you an entire day of doing shit u normal don't do just to get laid by your significant other then there is something very wrong with the relationship or his/her health.

2 min vs a whole day???

Desperation there?
I was thinking more like 30 min to an hour.

everyone has a bad day and has to unwind. Or just read the article darla posted and is pissed at all men for a bit?

Yeah give the wifey that to read at bedtime and see how well you do :D

I am betting he doesn't give a rats ass when its the guy not wanting it and the wife does. She can just deal with it quietly.

2 min vs a whole day???

Desperation there?

everyone has a bad day and has to unwind. Or just read the article darla posted and is pissed at all men for a bit?

I did put if it "always" as in yes talking the "norm" not 100% all the time.

2 min vs a whole day???

Desperation there?

I don't want to get into this argument because i'd have to go into too much detail and then people get the wrong idea about me, except the very few real gentlemen on the board. I'll just point out that there is a difference between foreplay and someone going from not in the mood, to in the mood.

I am betting he doesn't give a rats ass when its the guy not wanting it and the wife does. She can just deal with it quietly.

I think that he would probably say that in cases where the husband is denying sex to the wife, she is doing something to cause his lack of interest, whether it be "emasculating him" (that always makes me laugh) or not keeping herself attractive to him. Because that is what a sexist pig like him would say.

Darla, you should praise this likeness of superfreak.
This/He is the republican party base.
Let them drink the cool-aid, cause it will take several democratic admins to unwind what the nazi's have raveled.

Darla, you should praise this likeness of superfreak.
This/He is the republican party base.
Let them drink the cool-aid, cause it will take several democratic admins to unwind what the nazi's have raveled.

LOL - you know, this guy does sound like SF!

I don't want to get into this argument because i'd have to go into too much detail and then people get the wrong idea about me, except the very few real gentlemen on the board. I'll just point out that there is a difference between foreplay and someone going from not in the mood, to in the mood.

right what i was thinking was to get the other person in the mood to have foreplay is the first step.. how long on foreplay depends on how much time there is but thats part of after being in the mood.

Let me help you out, people already have the wrong idea about me.

Foreplay IS sex. Getting someone in the mood is about getting them into WANTING foreplay.

Getting her in the mood is about romance or about setting a mood, not just about knocking her down and dragging her by the hair into the bedroom.

(ok, so it may not be what you were going to say, Darla, but thats ok too)

LOL - you know, this guy does sound like SF!

Well you know, if women would just give guys sex whenever they wanted it, there would be no rape.

:eek:

;)

Edit... also, if you do not support women giving men sex whenever the men desire then you support rape. (Water, this is dedicated to you... hopefully it will get your trolling back on track)

Last edited:
Back