What Are Israeli Children Reading in Their Textbooks?

This thread is an example of a Hate Thread!
Of course you say that; you are HATER who is creating a virtue-signaling opportunity. You might not have any redeeming qualities but you can insist that you are virtuous.

I do not know how you people were raised, but I was raised by attending church basically, at an early age.
Just like Hitler? Well, look how virtuous you are.

And, of course, we loved to sing about him as well as all of the Hymnals of that era in the 50's.
In all that time, they didn't teach you to capitalize "He" and "Him" when referring to God or Jesus?

Such beautiful words and music with such powerful and enlightening messages for the soul!
Wow! You are virtuous! You are radiating virtuosity per Stefan-Boltzmann! Not even greenhouse gas can slow your light!

But one stuck out for me, and that was Jesus Loves the Little Children. It became one of my lifelong philosophies and guides throughout my life. I am going to follow the teachings of Jesus, and you people can do what you want.
In all that time, they didn't teach you that "loves," "hate" and "hymnals" are not capitalized? Oh well, you're virtuous and that's all that matters.

So pardon me, if I do not play into your HATE AGENDA,
I can't think of a single post or thread on JPP of which you couldn't have virtue-signaled in exactly this way. You offer fewer specifics than AProudLefty. Your rant is not relevant in any way to anything written.

... and your hateful thread aimed at Arabs and Democrats.
Yet you thank guno for each and every HATE thread he creates and every HATE post he writes. You didn't think anyone would notice, did you? You are a HATER to the bone. I feel sorry for anyone who falls for your empty virtue-signaling.

Of course you say that; you are HATER who is creating a virtue-signaling opportunity. You might not have any redeeming qualities but you can insist that you are virtuous.

Just like Hitler? Well, look how virtuous you are.

In all that time, they didn't teach you to capitalize "He" and "Him" when referring to God or Jesus?

Wow! You are virtuous! You are radiating virtuosity per Stefan-Boltzmann! Not even greenhouse gas can slow your light!

In all that time, they didn't teach you that "loves," "hate" and "hymnals" are not capitalized? Oh well, you're virtuous and that's all that matters.

I can't think of a single post or thread on JPP of which you couldn't have virtue-signaled in exactly this way. You offer fewer specifics than AProudLefty. Your rant is not relevant in any way to anything written.

Yet you thank guno for each and every HATE thread he creates and every HATE post he writes. You didn't think anyone would notice, did you? You are a HATER to the bone. I feel sorry for anyone who falls for your empty virtue-signaling.

Sir, you are so lost, and so hopelessly Politically jaded for life, I wish you luck and success in ever becoming a content person in life, and that includes toleration and acceptance of others.

Life is short!

Find something to love in your life Sir- something that is not all about just you!! And GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Sir, you are so lost,
You are a liar. You are a HATER extraordinaire and you let guno know how much you appreciate all his HATE-spreading. Just look at the people you "friended" on JPP ... all HATERS. That tells everyone all they need to know about you. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are. You live for the HATE.

... but the reason you're upset right now is because your virtue-signaling doesn't work on me. You expect, nay, you demand, it to work every time.

HATER.

Back