What Are/Were Your Sweet Rides?

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
I had a sweet ride with my friend in this when I was a teenager. Over 100 mph on a highway. Naturally my mom wasn't happy about it.

1980-chevrolet-corvette-brown.jpg

I also had another sweet ride with my friend whose brother owned and drove that muscle car. Cannot remember the name of it. Sufficient to say that it was enough to spin, sending smokes out. My friend got so sick in the back while I had one of the greatest of times in the back, while laughing at him.

Oh yes yes I think this one was the same kind of car.

1204phr-01-z-secrets-of-stance-.jpg

Protip: do not ride in the back while the driver spins the car around.

I had a sweet ride with my friend in this when I was a teenager. Over 100 mph on a highway. Naturally my mom wasn't happy about it.

1980-chevrolet-corvette-brown.jpg

I also had another sweet ride with my friend whose brother owned and drove that muscle car. Cannot remember the name of it. Sufficient to say that it was enough to spin, sending smokes out. My friend got so sick in the back while I had one of the greatest of times in the back, while laughing at him.

What is that? An '81?

Your friend had good taste even though the '80 was seriously under powered.

Well I was a teenager when he took me for a ride. He just pushed the gas pedal and boom we're already doing over 100 mph. He was laughing so hard after he saw my face.

I wanted a Countach back then...later I actually sat in one and saw how poorly designed it was.

It depends but yes. I sat in one of those from Lamborghini and it wasn't fitted for tall guys. Disappointing. It was one of those little red cars.

I wanted a Countach back then...later I actually sat in one and saw how poorly designed it was.

Stick with the Ford GT! Can't go wrong!

Here is the 2021 model! It's just a twin-turbo V6- but with 660 HP! The new Carbon models sell for 1/2 a million!

ford-gt_100676779_h.jpg

Back