What Brandon learned from Feinstein and RBG

Joe had a bad debate. However, he has spoken in public many times very well. Trump is incapable of doing that. I think Joe should drop out. It is not that he did badly in the debate, but what happens in 4 more years?

Joe had a bad debate. However, he has spoken in public many times very well. Trump is incapable of doing that. I think Joe should drop out. It is not that he did badly in the debate, but what happens in 4 more years?
The next 90 days.

In the next 90 days, Trump will tell hundreds of lies. Biden has some strenuous diplomatic functions coming up in the near future.

He will govern just like the last 3.5 and unlike Trump, if he fails to perform, he will step down and VP Harris will become President. Just like when FDR died in office.

He will govern just like the last 3.5 and unlike Trump, if he fails to perform, he will step down and VP Harris will become President. Just like when FDR died in office.
Scary scenario there.

The Mess Democrats Have Made, Kamala Harris Edition​

The path out of this nightmare might be easier if not for another problem the press refused to recognize—that Kamala Harris wasn’t remotely qualified to be Vice President when Mr. Biden chose her. He had promised to pick a woman as his Vice President, and Mr. Biden selected Ms. Harris because she was a woman of color, not because of her qualifications.

Ms. Harris had bombed as a presidential candidate, washing out after she couldn’t defend her own Medicare plan at a primary debate. She had risen to the Senate based on patronage. Yet she was hailed by Democrats and the press as the first woman of color on a national ticket, as if this were more important than someone who could do the job. Criticism of her failures on immigration, or of her frequent word salads, was said to be racist or sexist.
Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-harris-edition/ar-BB1pasKU?ocid=BingNewsSerp

What thoughtful insight and I so agree with you. I am so frustrated with these vile disgusting OLD POLITICIANS WHO LITERALLY HAVE TO DIE IN OFFICE RATHER THAN LEAVE....OR get so damn sick, they can't perform anymore, ie Kennedy and McCain. Its clear for the last past year or so, Biden has been on the decline and yet...Jill and Hunter think he should stay in the fuckin race?????? A drug addict and June Cleaver???? Never mind this IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RACE IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY THIS NOV. AND ANYONE NOT FIT TO SERVE SHOULD STEP DOWN. The DNC is worthless if they allow this man to continue and I for one will never so much as give one dime ever to this party

Absolutely nothing... That's just truth... If your job is to serve the best interests of America you don't Hang around if you're barely functioning.
The American people have never been first when it comes to politics...its always about the candidate and what they want. Biden is being selfish and self centered and if we lose to Trump this Nov....forgiveness will not come to him or the party, because we've been warned

Reactions: TOP
Scary scenario there.

The path out of this nightmare might be easier if not for another problem the press refused to recognize—that Kamala Harris wasn’t remotely qualified to be Vice President when Mr. Biden chose her. He had promised to pick a woman as his Vice President, and Mr. Biden selected Ms. Harris because she was a woman of color, not because of her qualifications.

Ms. Harris had bombed as a presidential candidate, washing out after she couldn’t defend her own Medicare plan at a primary debate. She had risen to the Senate based on patronage. Yet she was hailed by Democrats and the press as the first woman of color on a national ticket, as if this were more important than someone who could do the job. Criticism of her failures on immigration, or of her frequent word salads, was said to be racist or sexist.
Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-harris-edition/ar-BB1pasKU?ocid=BingNewsSerp
Not just Harris, but Biden as well....he keeps saying only he can beat Trump???? The man was wondering around a cheese factor during one of town hall stops while running for office and he had less than a 100 ppl attend. Had Berney not been so radical, he'd won the nomination. Both Harris and Biden WERE NEVER FAVORITES. He should have picked Harris as our AJ and found someone better as VP...and this first black shit is getting old...not one female I know of, could care less about this bithc being VP. not one

Not just Harris, but Biden as well....he keeps saying only he can beat Trump???? The man was wondering around a cheese factor during one of town hall stops while running for office and he had less than a 100 ppl attend. Had Berney not been so radical, he'd won the nomination. Both Harris and Biden WERE NEVER FAVORITES. He should have picked Harris as our AJ and found someone better as VP...and this first black shit is getting old...not one female I know of, could care less about this bithc being VP. not one
You are a scholar and a gentleman.

I do not think any of that is true.
Scary scenario there.

She was in the Senate because she won the election, which is how she obtained her positions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_Kamala_Harris

^gas lighting shit stain

any public interactions are heavily scripted. very short, and he reads off notes or a teleprompter

I do not think any of that is true.

She was in the Senate because she won the election, which is how she obtained her positions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_Kamala_Harris
I know it’s true. Biden’s family would not let Biden continue if he truly was t able to do so.
Biden himself has stated he will step down if he’s not capable and I believe Biden, you’re free to believe whatever you choose. Biden’s family are compassionate people who care about him, they will do what they feel is best. Right now, they know he’s capable.

We'll know Joe is possibly "capable" if and when he starts taking questions. or speaking without the prompter... And actually puts in a full day.... and can go somewhere without Jill leading him around and speaking for him...

Back