What Brandon learned from Feinstein and RBG

^gas lighting shit stain

any public interactions are heavily scripted. very short, and he reads off notes or a teleprompter
I have seen her interviewed several times. You are blindly buying the Trumpian lies. She was on 60 minutes. She did a 45-minute interview with Katy Couric. You repeat mindless Trumpian talking points, because that is all you know. She did a 40 minute one on CSPAN too.

I have seen her interviewed several times. You are blindly buying the Trumpian lies. She was on 60 minutes. She did a 45-minute interview with Katy Couric. You repeat mindless Trumpian talking points, because that is all you know. She did a 40 minute one on CSPAN too.
she?

was it a shift change and the new paid guy lost track of what the last paid guy was saying?

What thoughtful insight and I so agree with you. I am so frustrated with these vile disgusting OLD POLITICIANS WHO LITERALLY HAVE TO DIE IN OFFICE RATHER THAN LEAVE....OR get so damn sick, they can't perform anymore, ie Kennedy and McCain. Its clear for the last past year or so, Biden has been on the decline and yet...Jill and Hunter think he should stay in the fuckin race?????? A drug addict and June Cleaver???? Never mind this IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RACE IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY THIS NOV. AND ANYONE NOT FIT TO SERVE SHOULD STEP DOWN. The DNC is worthless if they allow this man to continue and I for one will never so much as give one dime ever to this party
They wish to remain in power for power’s sake. But, make no mistake. Trump is in that same boat. The difference is the tactics they use to remain in power.

Back