What Bush Inherited, and What He Left Behind

If you don't like it, don't read it. Can't sleep? scared of being alone?

tickledpink.gif

Meme, Tutu Blabba, Yurtle.......poor folk that just don't understand what a surplus is, and how a surplus is used when there is an economic downturn.

The Shrub & company blew our surplus on an unnecessary and unwarranted invasion/occupation of Iraq.

Like Onceler said:

Bush inhereted a slight downturn, with a budget surplus & relative peace.

Obama inherited the worst downturn in decades, a huge deficit and 2 wars.

BIG FREAK'IN DIFFERENCE!

i thought i was on ignore....lol

i told you that you only put people on ignore who call you out on your BS and so you run away by putting them on ignore

Hey, calm down stupid. No need to keep on and on. No need to keep trying to prove what we all know: that you are stupid.

Meme is quite the fool, isn't he/she? I mean, only a fool would consider people pointing out the FACT that we are STILL in a military situation as a result of the Shrub & company, and how our domestic economy is STILL in a mess that was GREATLY enhanced by the Shrub & company, "whining".

The little dope just can't handle the truth of Onceler's statement, so in typical neocon parrot fashion, he/she tries to change the subject. Sad.

Meme is quite the fool, isn't he/she? I mean, only a fool would consider people pointing out the FACT that we are STILL in a military situation as a result of the Shrub & company, and how our domestic economy is STILL in a mess that was GREATLY enhanced by the Shrub & company, "whining".

The little dope just can't handle the truth of Onceler's statement, so in typical neocon parrot fashion, he/she tries to change the subject. Sad.

oh boy chichi has found a buddy so they can both get together now just to call others names...this should be great fun..

lets see we'll be seeing lot's of..
stupid
dope
retard
parrot
anything I miss?

Last edited:
oh boy chichi has found a buddy so they can both get together now just to call others names...this should be great fun..

lets see we'll be seeing lot's of..
stupid
dope
retard
parrot
anything I miss?

Yup. You missed justifying the crap that you spew.

She is a victim more than a fool. Poor soul. She can't see the strings and she doesn't realise that the strings that make her dance today will hang her tomorrow.

Back