What did Cantor mean?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Yes goofy... IF YOU STUPIDLY MISCONSTRUED WHAT HE SAID, TO MEAN, YOU THINK HE WANTS TO END SOCIAL SECURITY.... HE OBVIOUSLY MISSPOKE! Did he SAY he wanted to end Social Security? NO! But that is how you interpreted "these programs can't exist" because you assume he meant something he did not mean, and never was articulating. He should have said "these dysfunctional programs can't exist" and perhaps your stupid ass wouldn't have misunderstood what he was talking about, and think that he meant we should get rid of Social Security!

Yes goofy... IF YOU STUPIDLY MISCONSTRUED WHAT HE SAID, TO MEAN, YOU THINK HE WANTS TO END SOCIAL SECURITY.... HE OBVIOUSLY MISSPOKE! Did he SAY he wanted to end Social Security? NO! But that is how you interpreted "these programs can't exist" because you assume he meant something he did not mean, and never was articulating. He should have said "these dysfunctional programs can't exist" and perhaps your stupid ass wouldn't have misunderstood what he was talking about, and think that he meant we should get rid of Social Security!

Please, Goofy, link to a post that says that I claimed Cantor said "get rid of Social Security".

I'll wait.

goofy.gif

Please, Goofy, link to a post that says that I claimed Cantor said "get rid of Social Security".

I'll wait.

goofy.gif

It's self evident goofy, you asked what he meant! Other pinheads picked up on the same thing, and asked what he meant, enough so, that his office issued a statement to clarify his remarks. What else are you supposed to be saying when you ask such a thing? It was a semantics thing... a gotcha moment... you exploited it... yea you! go pinheads! Now, let's move on to more important things, shall we?

It's self evident goofy, you asked what he meant! Other pinheads picked up on the same thing, and asked what he meant, enough so, that his office issued a statement to clarify his remarks. What else are you supposed to be saying when you ask such a thing? It was a semantics thing... a gotcha moment... you exploited it... yea you! go pinheads! Now, let's move on to more important things, shall we?

Sure, Goofy, by asking what he meant, I was really just saying he wants to end Social Security?

...where's that link?

goofy+ohno.jpg

Sure, Goofy, by asking what he meant, I was really just saying he wants to end Social Security?

...where's that link?

goofy+ohno.jpg

In essence, yeah... why else would you ask what he meant? He spoke in English.... I don't see any unrecognizable words... is there any other reason your goofyfied ass would ask what he meant?

In essence, yeah... why else would you ask what he meant? He spoke in English.... I don't see any unrecognizable words... is there any other reason your goofyfied ass would ask what he meant?

Cantor's office says he "misspoke", which means (past tense of mispeak) "to speak or express yourself in a way that is inappropriate, inaccurate, or unclear".

I'm OK with that, now that I know his explanation, yet it seems you have something to add.

Go for it, Goofus.

goofy_1.jpg

Cantor's office says he "misspoke", which means (past tense of mispeak) "to speak or express yourself in a way that is inappropriate, inaccurate, or unclear".

I'm OK with that, now that I know his explanation, yet it seems you have something to add.

Go for it, Goofus.

Goofy-Disney-Clip-Art-Animated-ClipArt-5.jpg

Why did his office say that? Did other pinheads as stupid as you, think he might have implied that he thought Social Security shouldn't exist? In spite of everything Republicans have been articulating the past two decades about partial privatization and doing away with the current system (coming up with a new program)... there are still goofy idiots like you, who are so consumed with political ideology that you will dismiss anything the man had to say, in order to myopically focus on one sentence he didn't articulate as well as he should have... that's what you're saying? Oh, but YOU are not a Liberal? This kind of bullshit makes me question that... you are for sure a PINHEAD! and GOOFY!

Why did his office say that? Did other pinheads as stupid as you, think he might have implied that he thought Social Security shouldn't exist? In spite of everything Republicans have been articulating the past two decades about partial privatization and doing away with the current system (coming up with a new program)... there are still goofy idiots like you, who are so consumed with political ideology that you will dismiss anything the man had to say, in order to myopically focus on one sentence he didn't articulate as well as he should have... that's what you're saying? Oh, but YOU are not a Liberal? This kind of bullshit makes me question that... you are for sure a PINHEAD! and GOOFY!

You must be in good condition, considering all the exercise you get jumping to conclusions.

Still can't find that link, can you, Goofy?

disneytreasures_goofy01.jpg

Fail, Goofy. I asked because I didn't know what he meant. Your suppositions are baseless.

Where's the link that proves your assertions?

I feel like I'm in a 'who's on first' routine.... WHY did you ask? WHAT did you think he meant? Since he spoke in English, and there are no complex words, the only thing I can imagine you thinking, is something his office says he didn't mean. But you claim you never said that, and you didn't, but asking the question has no other obvious explanation. You are goofy, and if you wish to try and spin this to something other than you being goofy, you are even goofier.... Charlie Sheen goofy, as a matter of fact, but you go right ahead...

I feel like I'm in a 'who's on first' routine.... WHY did you ask? WHAT did you think he meant? Since he spoke in English, and there are no complex words, the only thing I can imagine you thinking, is something his office says he didn't mean. But you claim you never said that, and you didn't, but asking the question has no other obvious explanation. You are goofy, and if you wish to try and spin this to something other than you being goofy, you are even goofier.... Charlie Sheen goofy, as a matter of fact, but you go right ahead...
How's that search for the link that proves your point coming, Goofball?

goofy9ti.gif

Yes it was! I mean, we've had this debate about privatizing part of Social Security for what... 15 years now? Yet here we have a pinhead hanging on one sentence from one Republican, and on the basis of nothing more than grammatical perceptions, disregarding the entirety of the debate. It's just the typical routine practice of pinheads these days, they don't think anything of it, they're quite proud of themselves for sticking their thumb in the pie and pulling out a plum! Well done! Chalk one up for the Gotcha Brigade! Now, can the adults in the room continue the conversation about how we save Social Security for future generations, or are we going to stick our heads back in the sand for another decade?

There's no saving Social Security.

It's just a matter of time to see whos going to be the first to get cut off.

True justice would be, "for those people who are responsible for supporting this reality with their vote for the last 50+ years,,,,, pay".

Let them realize what a really, really, really bad investment is, and pay the price.

Some generation is going to have to realize this reality.

Might as well be the ones most responsible for it, and still living.

Back