What did Obama mean by saying We're going to Transform America?

Libhater

Verified User
In 2012, Obama issued an executive branch memorandum called Deference Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). This executive action provided amnesty for 800,000 youth who had entered the US illegally as minors and were under the age of 31. DACA allowed these individuals to gain temporary legal status, work permits, access to publicly funded social services, and protection from deportation. All those privilege's were unconstitutional and illegal.

Two years later, Obama expanded the scope of his crime. His 2nd executive action provided 4 million illegal aliens under the Deferred Action for Parents of illegals and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA)--an expansion of DACA.

So the United States was fundamentally and completely dominated by Progressives who regarded the Constitution as a "White Supremacist" Contract and therefore had no respect for its Constitution or its laws.

Joe Biden destroyed America's borders by illegal and unconstitutional executive actions on the first day of his presidency and invited everyone in the Western Hemisphere, including unaccompanied minors to enter America anonymously. The invitation was ultimately extended to the entire world.

You libs must really be enjoying how Obama and Biden have transformed America into an unsafe hellhole. And you libs say its we on the right that seek to destroy our democracy? LMFAO!

In 2012, Obama issued an executive branch memorandum called Deference Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). This executive action provided amnesty for 800,000 youth who had entered the US illegally as minors and were under the age of 31. DACA allowed these individuals to gain temporary legal status, work permits, access to publicly funded social services, and protection from deportation. All those privilege's were unconstitutional and illegal.

Two years later, Obama expanded the scope of his crime. His 2nd executive action provided 4 million illegal aliens under the Deferred Action for Parents of illegals and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA)--an expansion of DACA.

So the United States was fundamentally and completely dominated by Progressives who regarded the Constitution as a "White Supremacist" Contract and therefore had no respect for its Constitution or its laws.

Joe Biden destroyed America's borders by illegal and unconstitutional executive actions on the first day of his presidency and invited everyone in the Western Hemisphere, including unaccompanied minors to enter America anonymously. The invitation was ultimately extended to the entire world.

You libs must really be enjoying how Obama and Biden have transformed America into an unsafe hellhole. And you libs say its we on the right that seek to destroy our democracy? LMFAO!

Excellent! Our Democrat plan to "replace" Trump voters with "dirty brown people" is working!

:evilnod:

Guno צְבִי;5913961 said:
It's all over for libhaters kind

Yes, Jews will replace him!!!!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/nazis-racism-charlottesville/536928/

"So why did the demonstrators chant anti-Semitic lines like “Jews will not replace us”?

The demonstration was suffused with anti-black racism, but also with anti-Semitism. Marchers displayed swastikas on banners and shouted slogans like “blood and soil,” a phrase drawn from Nazi ideology. “This city is run by Jewish communists and criminal niggers,” one demonstrator told Vice News’"

Charming, huh? This is who trump called, "very fine people".

How little you understand. There were children brought over the border as little kids. They lived their whole lives in America. They were Americans. If you haters got your way, they would be sent back to a country they did not know, and they could not speak the language. They have been in America their whole lives.

Excellent! Our Democrat plan to "replace" Trump voters with "dirty brown people" is working!

:evilnod:

Yes it is working and that's exactly what you leftist mongrels think of them. How do we know? Well when the the illegals showed up on Marthas Vineyard they couldnt get those "dirty brown people" out if there fast enough could they? I wish I could respect idiots.like you but I just can't. You're just a brain dead asshole.

Yes it is working and that's exactly what you leftist mongrels think of them. How do we know? Well when the the illegals showed up on Marthas Vineyard they couldnt get those "dirty brown people" out if there fast enough could they? I wish I could respect idiots.like you but I just can't. You're just a brain dead asshole.

You know, when a backwoods, slobbering nazi pig-fucker like you calls anyone a "brain dead asshole", it's a compliment to sane people.

So, thanks, you Putin-sucking, useless, basement-dwelling, ignorant fuck.

How little you understand. There were children brought over the border as little kids. They lived their whole lives in America. They were Americans. If you haters got your way, they would be sent back to a country they did not know, and they could not speak the language. They have been in America their whole lives.

They are not Americans. Did they go through immigration and become citizens? Nope, they did NOT. Send them back. They can come in legally, or stay home.

Yes, Jews will replace him!!!!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/nazis-racism-charlottesville/536928/

"So why did the demonstrators chant anti-Semitic lines like “Jews will not replace us”?

The demonstration was suffused with anti-black racism, but also with anti-Semitism. Marchers displayed swastikas on banners and shouted slogans like “blood and soil,” a phrase drawn from Nazi ideology. “This city is run by Jewish communists and criminal niggers,” one demonstrator told Vice News’"

Charming, huh? This is who trump called, "very fine people".

Demographics are not their friend :laugh:

To do what? Are you ok? You're rambling!

Arby the simple minded rube thinks people of color will come after his kind. He is too stupid to see nature and the demographic shift is doing the job on his kind. Nevertheless, Arby the rube will be at the ready, armed, the defender of white xtian "kuture" :rolleyes:

Guno צְבִי;5915243 said:
Arby the simple minded rube thinks people of color will come after his kind. He is too stupid to see nature and the demographic shift is doing the job on his kind. Nevertheless, Arby the rube will be at the ready, armed, the defender of white xtian "kuture" :rolleyes:

trumpism is fueled by fear, ignorance, and white grievance.

“The Obamas are RUNNING the Country,” says military historian Victor Davis Hanson.

Barack Obama said he wanted to serve a third term “in my basement in my sweats.” And he’s “living his dream” using Joe Biden as a “cardboard person they cut out,” declared
@VDHanson

“Obama never moved the country as left as he wanted to. He was too timid, and he felt that he wasn’t yet ready. He would hurt his legacy if he didn’t get reelected. It was too dangerous. So now, with Joe Biden, he’s living his dream.”

In November 2020, Barack Obama said to Stephen Colbert:

“And I used to say, ‘You know what, if I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man or a front woman, and they had an earpiece in, and I was just in my basement with my sweats looking through the stuff, and I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I would be fine with that.’”

“That’s what he’s doing right now,” remarked Hanson.

“The Obamas are running the country. When my point is – they want Joe Biden the way he is because he’s a construct. He’s just a cardboard person they cut out and they plopped him down in the basement, and they make him move once in a while, and then they run all of the agency. Obama’s responsible for the border. He’s responsible for the whole crime epidemic. This is what he wanted. And Biden was very useful.”

Back