What Good is McCain's Experience

You are a terrible troll. There are several good and funny ones on this board. Please take notes.

I haven't noticed a troll on here in a while. Who do you think the funny ones are Cawacko? Actually, I don't think that many of the trolls here have been funny. Before the BB got really skanky and the trolls got beyond the pale - there used to be some good ones there. They made me laugh.

Yeah, I was going to post that if he continued to repeat it afterward then it would point to his attempt to associate another nation with Al Qaeda. Making a "mistake" like that once, not a big deal, it is probably a mistake. Making it repeatedly after being corrected is different.

Of course he's intentionally conflating Iran and Al Qaeda. Conflating shia theocrats with sunni jihaddits.

Gee, I wonder when we've ever seen this happen before. :rolleyes:

"bomb, bomb bomb....bomb, bomb Iran!

Of course he's intentionally conflating Iran and Al Qaeda. Conflating shia theocrats with sunni jihaddits.

Gee, I wonder when we've ever seen this happen before. :rolleyes:

"bomb, bomb bomb....bomb, bomb Iran!

While it would make his hard-line stance on Iran make more sense if he believed that they were developing nuclear weapons (although the intel community says that they are not) and that they are training Al Qaeda personnel (which they are not), it is a bit frightening that he lacks basic knowledge about Islam, Iraq, Iran and Al Qaeda while being held out as the candidate with the most solid foreign policy credentials.

Back