What GOP leaders are NOT saying.

Do you think that one woman knew what you mean when you tea bag, Libby? Or maybe she just had a box of orange pekoe in her cupboard when she decided to go to that rally...

Do you think that one woman knew what you mean when you tea bag, Libby? Or maybe she just had a box of orange pekoe in her cupboard when she decided to go to that rally...

Oh jeez, you are desperate! This last lame excuse of a come-back by you proves that you're just another willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon/teabagger flunky. Say goodnight, gracie...shows over for you.

Oh jeez, you are desperate! This last lame excuse of a come-back by you proves that you're just another willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon/teabagger flunky. Say goodnight, gracie...shows over for you.
Do you think that one woman knew what you mean when you tea bag, Libby?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Do you think that one woman knew what you mean when you tea bag, Libby?

You don't even know what YOU are talking about, toodles. So how the hell can you even begin to fathom what I mean without ever asking?

You didn't even look up my references to see if what I stated was accurate, did you? Nope, you're just some frustrated Limbaugh acolyte stamping his widdle feet because neither you or your like minded compadres can fault what I stated in the opening post of this thread. But as the chronology of the posts shows, you've got nothing else of worth to add to the discussion. So until you do, I'll just let you throw rocks and stick out your tongue without responding. carry on.

I gave you the benefit of doubt and assumed that you were truthful. Are you a liar?

Are you a bullshit artist? Because if you accept what I say as truth, then you should use an 1/8 of the brain that God gave you to realize that like the aforementioned woman, I use the term "teabagger" to identify the political mindset of individual Tea Party....if I wanted to use it in a sexual connotation, I would have in no uncertain terms.

Now that we've settled your little dodge, unless you're willing to deal honestly with the topic at hand, I'd say we're done here. Maybe you can pick up the slack for Classic Liberal? http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-leaders-are-NOT-saying&p=1437088#post1437088

Are you a bullshit artist? Because if you accept what I say as truth, then you should use an 1/8 of the brain that God gave you to realize that like the aforementioned woman, I use the term "teabagger" to identify the political mindset of individual Tea Party....if I wanted to use it in a sexual connotation, I would have in no uncertain terms.

Funny how you claim to know the mindset of an entire political movement. Nah, you're just interested in making sexual insults, and too ashamed of yourself to admit it.

Funny how you claim to know the mindset of an entire political movement. Nah, you're just interested in making sexual insults, and too ashamed of yourself to admit it.

Are you a bullshit artist? Because if you accept what I say as truth (as previously stated by you), then you should use an 1/8 of the brain that God gave you to realize that like the aforementioned woman, I use the term "teabagger" to identify the political mindset of individual Tea Party....if I wanted to use it in a sexual connotation, I would have in no uncertain terms.

Now that we've settled your little dodge, unless you're willing to deal honestly with the topic at hand, I'd say we're done here. Maybe you can pick up the slack for Classic Liberal? http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...88#post1437088

Back