What Gun Owners And Racists Have In Common

So if I am white person who owns guns, I am a racist? So then can we say that black people with guns are all criminals?

"...hypothesis..."

"...symbolic racism..."

"...how you frame the question..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lots of people who own guns are not racist at all though. The father of one of my younger sons friends has several hundred guns, at yet is one of the least racist people I know. And I know racists who do not carry. It is a case of correlation and not causation.

Lots of people who own guns are not racist at all though. The father of one of my younger sons friends has several hundred guns, at yet is one of the least racist people I know. And I know racists who do not carry. It is a case of correlation and not causation.

This is just a case of gun nuts who want to ban guns hating liberty and the Bill of Rights.

All klamsman own guns
Not all gun owners are klansman
Three & classic dorks are just metrosexuals who need the safety feeling
Hey my wife does too

So if I am white person who owns guns, I am a racist? So then can we say that black people with guns are all criminals?

BINGO!!! Using the dunce like subjective and biased "logic" this moronic study used; yes that would be the exact same thing.

Once again we see the highly intellectual leftist exposing themselves for the nintelligent dimwits they really are. Any questions?

Back