What Gun Owners And Racists Have In Common

Cheer up Stormfront. We'd still think you were a racist even if you didn't own guns.

How trite and expected from the dullard class; personal insults containing nothing of substance. Yay you; you once again illustrated what a brain dead leftist twit you are and garnered many thanks from the cabal of brain dead lefttards who infest this forum with their repugnant ignorance.

Carry on.

BINGO!!! Using the dunce like subjective and biased "logic" this moronic study used; yes that would be the exact same thing.

Once again we see the highly intellectual leftist exposing themselves for the nintelligent dimwits they really are. Any questions?

Gotta admit, I am for the rights of people to own arms regardless of race or creed. That being said here in Columbus Ohio we have a large Somali population that owns a shitwad of guns. That tends to make even my gun owning friends on the right nervous.

And he even knows where the bill of his hat belongs shading his eyes instead of protecting his ear from stray bullets, huh?

Three cheers for the black rational intelligent folks, RAH, RAH, RAH!!!!! I know several of them and they've figured out the commie left's phony "racist" scam.

Gotta admit, I am for the rights of people to own arms regardless of race or creed. That being said here in Columbus Ohio we have a large Somali population that owns a shitwad of guns. That tends to make even my gun owning friends on the right nervous.

Are these "Somali's" citizens? Do they have any criminal record? If they are citizens and not criminals, then they have every right you and I do to buy a legal weapon. I fail to see your point on a thread devoted to disinformation based on a false premise and devoted to impugning those who own a gun.

Are these "Somali's" citizens? Do they have any criminal record? If they are citizens and not criminals, then they have every right you and I do to buy a legal weapon. I fail to see your point on a thread devoted to disinformation based on a false premise and devoted to impugning those who own a gun.

He has a friend for every talking point.

Back